Hate or Love? Pt 53

So instead if a rant tdy i actually have some romantic news for y'all~! So I met this girl online like 2 hours ago and Ik y'all gonna call me dumb af but I feel like I've fallen in love with her. She would do anything for her family, and we are pretty compatible! She legit is giving me butterflies- okay to the story now~!

Atsumu: Mmm..

Oikawa: looks like he'll wake up soon..

Iwaizumi: Alright, but that doesn't really solve the problem at hand.

Sakusa: If that's how he feels I'm not sure what to say..I thought he was happy. Were we treating him the bad..?

Oikawa: More or less I have to say, but I'm not really sure Kiyo..

Iwaizumi: For now let's give him some space..we'll figure out what to do later. Alright?

Sakusa: I agree

Oikawa: Same

Iwaizumi: Alright, will one of you carry hun inside and place him in the guest bedroom?

Sakusa: Sure..but I'd still like to discuss this more Iwa

Iwaizumi: I promise we will, for now just stick with it.

Even though all men were unsure if this plan they did what they thought was right.

Atsumu: Hng-.. ugh did I get drunk again..?

Atsumu slowly say up and saw a beautiful room, it had its own wardrobe and bathroom. Much better than the last room Atsumu mysteriously woke up in.

Atsumu: Anyone there..?

Atsumu tried to open the door knob, but it was locked. He started to hyperventilate, being alone wasn't exactly ideal for him. He shriveled up into a tiny ball, and closed his eyes and covered his ears like a kid. He was like that until he heard the door slightly open and food was delivered. Before even taking the food he grabbed the hand of the person showing it to be Yachi.

Yachi: Dah-! Atsumu-San you scared me!

Atsumu: Y-Yachi..? D-Don't leave..please!

Yachi: Shhh I won't..

Atsumu clinched on to Yachi like a koala bear. His arms wrapped on her waist while he was kneeling in the floor.

Atsumu: P-Please tell them I'm sorry! I-I won't do it again! I promise!

Yachi: I will Atsumu-San, I will.

Yachi grabbed a handkerchief in her pocket and carefully wiped Atsumu's tears.

Atsumu: I-I didn't mean to explode like t-that..

Yachi: I know you didn't, but for right now stay here okay?

Atsumu: No Yachi p-please! I don't wanna be here alone..

Yachi: I'll see what I can do, but for right now just don't do anything irresponsible.

Atsumu: O-Okay..

Yachi: I'll come back later okay?

Atsumu: Mm okay.. bye

Yachi: Bye! I'll come by later!

I want Yachi as a sister >:(