Hate or Love? Pt 49

Sorry for late update my dad just got back from his trip and I wanted to spend time with him <3 enjoy and tell me what series you'd like to see more of!

Atsumu: Mmmm carry mee..

Sakusa: Whatever you say

Sakusa holds Atsumu bride style and pecks his lips.

Sakusa: We'll go shower

Oikawa: Guess that means dinner is up to me!

Sakusa gave Oikawa  a concerned look

Iwaizumi: I'll help..

Sakusa: Good. See you guys.
___________________________
Sakusa: Atsumuuu!

Atsumu: No I don't wanna get in!

Sakusa: you're being childish!

Currently Sakusa was trying to force atsumu into the bath he put together, but Atsumu refused to get in and change out of his clothes.

Sakusa: Welk you ask for it.

Sakusa grabbed Atsumu by his legs and threw him in.

Atsumu: KIYOOMI!

Sakusa: Don't be maddd

Atsumu turned away in a fit or rage, but was pulled into the warm embrace of Sakusa.

Sakusa: I'm sorrryyyy

Atsumu: you'll make it up to me later...

Atsumu threw his head back on Sakusa's shoulder and proceeded to fall asleep again.

Sakusa: You're so pretty...

Sakusa carefully undressed Atsumu to see untreated scars, bruises, cuts and more. He was shocked..did he cause this. He brushed his thumb over one and Atsumu slightly flinched. He grabbed his phone and booked a appointment with a doctor later.

Sakusa: I'm so sorry baby..

Sakusa placed loving kisses all over Atsumu's body  and made sure to wash every crook of Atsumu's body. Now don't get me wrong. Atsumu enjoyed the touch, it wasn't like anything he felt before. His touch felt so full of love and kindness. Something he's longed to have for a while, but could never achieve till now..

Sakusa: Atsu baby, are you okay?

Atsumu: Yeah...this feels really good Omi-kun...thanks..

Sakusa: Don't worry about it...