Hate or Love? Pt 35

Hey guyss~! Sorry for the last two days! The end of the semester is coming up, and yk gotta cram. I Planned to write, but I couldn't bring myself to. Anygays lets get started

Atsumu's Backstory just angsty :DD Warning: Abuse, Alcohol, Sleeping Pills and Happy Pills) GUYS IF YOU EVER EXPERINCE ANY OF THESE, OR TAKE HAPPY PILLS OR SLEEPING PILLS PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK WITH A DOCTOR OR CALL THE SUCIDE HELP LINE OR CHILD SUPPORT.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Another day, another beating. Somedays he gets lucky, mostly he doesn't. He lives in constant fear of being judged and degraded. The only people who make him feel human are his brother, and his boyfriend. It was another sleepless night for him, he tried all sorts of remedies and techniques, but none seemed to work. He considered sleeping pills a few days ago, contemplating if it would be a good idea, knowing very well there could be major consequences. It was about 3 am and mid terms were just the next day, he needed a good night rest. He popped in a pill and waited an hour to see if there would be any results. He started feeling drowsy, but nothing close to sleeping, so he took a risk and popped another two in his mouth hoping for the best. Within thirty minutes he was well knocked out, not knowing the consequences he would face in the morning.

-----------------------------------------------

In The Morning

----------------------------------------------

Osamu: Tsumu' wake up!

Atsumu:W-What..

Osamu: Damn what happened to you?!

Atsumu: N-Nothing

Osamu: Nothing?! You look exhausted! Tsumu' stay home today!

Atsumu: I'm fine...I'll get ready..

As much as Atsumu wanted to get up, his body wouldn't let him.

Osamu: Tsumu' you okay?

Atsumu: Y-Yeah! I might take your advice and just stay home today..!

Osamu: Good. I'll inform mom and dad, just rest up okay?

Atsumu: Yeah thanks..

Atsumu bit his lip knowing his parents would be infuriated at the fact he had to stay home....

Okay- I thought I could fit his backstory in one part, but no-. Anyways god night loves sorry for the short post <3

d?!