Hate or Love? Pt 31

Hey guysss! Sorry if this part is shot, I got a head ache and gotta wake up early tomorrow for my first real basketball game!! I'm so excited, sooo with that let's get going!

Atsumu: H-Heyyyy

Sakusa: Atsumu.

Atsumu: I know I know.

As Atsumu rolled off the table, and walked to Sakusa. He could see the iconic death stare.

Sakusa: Sit.

Atsumu sat on the floor, while Sakusa casually continued his meeting.

Ushijima:  Shall we just ignore what has occurred?

Daichi: Shhh! He can hear you!

Semi: Does it really matter at this point?

Tsukishima: Leave there business too them, here we will only discuss our business. Alright?

Sakusa: Thank you Tsukishima, and I'll make sure to punish my pet later..

Everyone went silent at that, they didn't know what to expect. So they just casually carried on with their meeting like nothing happened. After another hour the meeting finally ended and they said their goodbye. Atsumu tried to escape while they were leaving, but was caught quickly and pinned to the wall by Sakusa.

Sakusa: Wanna tell me what in your right mind possessed you to do that?!

Atsumu: We'll I'm sorry if I don't wanna stay with you. I mean look how shitty you treat your own lovers! I would've been treated much worse.

Sakusa was enraged by these words, he wanted no needed to teach Atsumu a lesson.

Sakusa: Talking back are we now...

Atsumu: W-What..

Sakusa: You know when I was young, my dad would slap my ass when I was naughty~... shall I do the same..

Atsumu: Uh-..

Though before he could respond Sakusa gave his thighs a tight squeeze.

Atsumu: Uwah..

Sakusa: So weak aren't you..I'll make sure to give you a good lesson.

With that Sakusa slowly pulled down Atsumu's pants, and started his lesson..

What a nice way to end off the night😊😙