Hate or Love? Pt 7

Lovlies hellooo~! So I got ahead of schedule and was able to pre write some parts, so you can expect more~! These next few parts are some of my fav ngl- hope yall are a somewhat multi-shipper O.O. Well not really a ship, but you'll see XD! Lets gooo~!

Iwaizumi: What are you?

Atsumu bit his lower lip to stop himself from answering, but that didn't stop Iwaizumi. As he took his thumb stuck it right between his lips. Atsumu being cocky ofc removed his finger, and blurted out..

Atsumu: Pheh! I'm a sub omega okay?!

Iwaizumi: Good dog

Atsumu: H-hey! Not a dog!

As Iwaizumi dragged Atsumu to the car, he continued to complain. Until, he heard Sakusa talk.

Sakusa: Don't show any emotion, You won't talk to anyone there, Don't accept anything from them, You know what just keep your mouth shut in general.

As much as this bothered Atsumu, he couldn't say anything! The dom's commands were already in, and he couldn't change that. He just sat there quietly while wheedling with his fingers, until they arrived. He stared at the house in awe, well internally. He still couldn't show any emotions, so he had this dumb bored face on the entire time. The house was at least 3x bigger than his "master's" house. As they stepped inside he saw alphas with there pets? having fun? This was odd to Atsumu. He quickly lost the thought when a few people came up to talk to them, making Atsumu hide behind Oikawa.

Kuroo: You finally got a pet of your own? oya oya?

Kageyama: What is he?

Bokuto: What's his name!

Still scared of those people, he discreetly walks away. Only to face another problem. He ran into the other pets. O.O

Hinata: O.M.G! WHO ARE YOUU?? ARE YOU A NEW ONE??

Kenma: Shoyo- don't scare him

Yamaguchi: Nice to meet you!

As Atsumu still had a unresponsive face he still went over to sit with them.

Hinata: What's your name! Your age? Your height?!

Akaashi: One question at a time maybe?

Hinata: Your right..hehe..sorry! I have a record of being a tad overbearing!

Atsumu nods, still seeming unresponsive. Everyone thinks it's odd, but a grey haired male steps out. In a gentle voice he asks.

Suga: Are you under a dom's control?

Atsumu nods

Suga: Well let's get you out of it! Wait here!

Atsumu looks at him perplexed as he runs off, though it isn't too long till he gets his answer....

Alright hello lovlies~! Sorry if the end is a tad rushed. Some parts I spend way to long on, while others I don't lol. I'll get better! Promise! Thanks for reading! Love ya <333!