Hate or Love? Pt 29

Hey guysss so apparently I can post tdy yayyyy~! The test I wanted to study for is having some set backs lol. Tho to put it in short terms I ain't gonna get a good enough grade for a A. So yeah, I can keep my grade at a B tho, my parents just want to to have all As so yeah. Let's get started <3 (also if that doesn't make sense then yeah :D)

Atsumu was visibly shaking, he hated that place. He never wanted to go there again. Iwaizumi realized this and quickly spoke up.

Iwaizumi: Let's wait for his injury to heal before. Wouldn't need him to get more hurt.

Sakusa: I guess that's true..alright just don't give me a scare like that again.

Iwaizumi: Mk love ya

Sakusa: Love you to

Oikawa: Where's my I love you? >:C

Both men chuckled as Sakusa pecked Oikawa, while also saying something that turned him red in the face.

Oikawa: OI- YOU- YOU

With that Oikawa chased behind him, while closing the door.

Atsumu: T- Thank you..

Iwaizumi: Mmm..No problem. Sleep?

Atsumu: Yep..

With that he fell back on to Iwaizumi's chest, and was out like a light.

Iwaizumi: I mean on the bed, not me..

——————————
In the morning
——————————
Oikawa: Morning gu-

Oikawa was stunned to see Atsumu sleeping on Iwaizumi. It was because Iwaizumi's didn't just trust anyone. He'd have to know them for awhile to to even hug them! Though on the other note, this is great blackmail. Oikawa slowly whipped out his phone, and took a quick photo before going to wake them up.

Oikawa: Hey guysss wake uppp

Atsumu: Five more minutes...

Oikawa: Cmon don't be a baby~!

With that he had carefully started carrying Atsumu. Making sure not to hurt him, and not waking up Iwaizumi.

Atsumu: Kita waittt...

Oikawa: Whose Kita?

Atsumu: Wha- DA YOUR NOT KITA!

Oikawa: I'm better I know~!

Atsumu: We'll more or else, but not the point.

Oikawa: Haha very funny. Anyways your pit stop his here. You can use this bathroom, the accompany us down for breakfast.

Atsumu: Alright...

In his mind Atsumu is already thinking, so about 39 minutes to find an escape. Assuming they think I'm also taking a shower. Now think Atsumu...

Night friends <3