Hate or Love? Pt 23

Sakusa started to dig his head into Atsumu's collarbone, making him feel a sense of love...

Sakusa: I miss them so much..

Atsumu: Huh-?

Sakusa: Kaori...Kori..it was my fault wasn't it..I'm sorry

Asunu completely unaware of the situation contributed to stay silent.

Sakusa: Kori..he was so full of energy, and light. Kaori was just a wonder..just so amazing..I'm sorry that I let them go..I could've gone, but I didn't. I could've gone, but I was just too selfish and...and.

Atsumu: Shh..I know..it's not your fault..

Sakusa heard these words many times, but somehow hearing it from Atsumu gave him a sense of relief.

Sakusa: Love ya..

Atsumu was stunned to here these words, especially from Sakusa Kiyoomi. He softly smiled and quietly said it back..

Atsumu: Love ya to..

Sakusa starts to fall asleep on Atsumu, while Atsumu leans against a walls to hold their weight. Atsumu discretely sits down with him on top of Sakusa.

Atsumu: Thanks Sakusa...

With that he fell asleep in Sakusa

——————————-
A Hour Later
—————————-
Oikawa: WHERE THE HELL IS HE-

Iwaizumi: I'm so tired..

Oikawa: Sameeeee, but we gotta find him Iwa!

Iwaizumi: Whatever..

Oikawa: This is one of the last rooms...so cmon let's get it over with.

What they didn't know was that they were in for a surprise....

Oikawa: Uh- Okay one, I find that so adorable. Two, why hasn't he even done this with us >:(

Iwaizumi: I'd rather not question it.

Oikawa: We'll talk more about this later, but here.

Oikawa hand Iwaizumi a collar

Iwaizumi: Alright...perfect

The collar was white and yellow with a bow in the middle. Now it might've looked normal, but it was far from normal..

Okay Ik this is short as hell, but I was rushingggg. Anyways good bye my lovlies~!