Hate or Love? Pt 9

Besties okay yess my favorite part everrr, Finally time for Tsumu's backstoryyy~! Ik yall got a glimsp of it before but like still it gets better :DD I do have a angst warning for this part...Gets violent, and mentions of alcohol! Please Take a look at this before reading! Also this is why I rated it mature for yall wonder~! But fr skip this part if you want to! It's fine! I'll put a recap for the next part anyways! Lets go~!

ANGST WARNING

ANGST WARNING

ANGST WARNING

ANGST WARNING

ANGST WARNING

ANGST WARNING

ANGST WARNING

ANGST WARNING

ANGST WARNING

As Atsumu bites his lower lip, he starts to confess his past...

PAST~! Atsumu and Osamu are 6

As the twins heard their mother and father fighting crocodile tears rolled from their red stained eyes..

Osamu: H-how long do yer think this will go on for Tsumu'-?

Atsumu trying to be positive for his brother wiped his tears and said

Atsumu: Soon Samu'! Everything will get better, just and and see!

Well he was partially right, things got better for Osamu, but not Atsumu...

Time Skip: Age 10

They are walking down the street as they see a food place to stop by. Osamu notices his twin looking upset and asks

Osamu: Tsumu', what's wrong?

Atsumu: I-I failed..the math finals.. Mom and Dad gonna kill me!

Osamu: TSUMU'! I TOLD YOU TO STUDY!

Atsumu: I-I tried..! I swear!

Osamu: Well mom and dad didn't get mad that mad at me when I failed last year, so you'll be fine.

Atsumu: O-oh..okay

Atsumu knew that was false..his parents hated him. He knew he was in for a punishment..

After they finish eating they walk back home to be greeted by their parents..Eagerly waiting for their test scores.

Miss Miya: How'd you do boys.

Osamu: 72, not horrible I guess

Miss Miya: Least you passed.

Mr Miya: Atsumu, and you..?

Atsumu: W-well you see..uhm...I got...

Mr Miya: God..stop mumbling mistake

Even though it was quiet, Atsumu still heard it

Atsumu: I-I got a 35...

Mr Miya: WHAT?! HOW CAN YOU SCORE SO LOW!

Miss Miya: Osamu! Lets go okay?

Osamu: W-Wait Mom! What about Tsumu'?!

It was too late though, Miss Miya dragged him out of the door at the point.

Mr Miya: YOUR SO USELESS! HOW CAN YOU SCORE SO LOW!

As Mr Miya's insults became worse and worse, Atsumu couldn't help but shed small tears..

Mr Miya: WHY ARE YOU CRYING?! I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO CRY ABOUT IF YOU CONTINUE!

As much as Atsumu tried to stop his tears he couldn't..He felt the harsh blow of his father's glass beer bottle hit his head..As he tried to regain his conciseness he felt his father drag him towards the boiler room.. He tried to scream, but it only happened in his head and just like that..he was out..

OKAY- writing this made me feel like crying- idk if yall go for the same. The next few parts ill be angst so Im apologize for the next few parts. As always enjoy and have a lovly day my lovlies~!