Hate or Love? Pt 4

Atsumu: N-nothing, I-i just hit my toe-EEP!

Before Atsumu could finish his sentence, he was lifted into the air by a angry Sakusa and thrown against the wall.

Atsumu: Owww...Why would you do tha-

SLAM! He threw Atsumu to the other wall, with tears in his eyes. Just as this was happening a worried Oikawa and Iwaizumi came rushing through the door. Trying to comprehend the situation.

Oikawa: WHAT THE HELL KIYO!-

Before Oikawa could mutter another word, he felt a soft tug at his shirt. Looking down he saw the broken toy train, and he stopped talking. At this point Atsumu was out of it, he was so very confused and wanted to know what he did. Though before he could speak, he felt one last sharp hit, then fell.

As Atsumu woke up he noticed he was in a new place. He was confined within 4 tiny walls with no windows, no lights.

Atsumu: H-hello....

No responce

Atsumu: Hello..

He said a bit louder

Atsumu: HELLO...

At this point he was getting freaked out, he had a bad fear of cramped spaces, and a even worse one of the darkness. He tried banging on the walls. Banging, and banging, and banging....No one seemed to open the door. He took a deep breath in to try and comfort himself while soft tears fell down his face.

Atsumu: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry...

He mumbled on and on...

FLASBACK TO THE PAST~!

Atsumu: S-Stop...please..

Atsumu's Father: NO! YOU STUPID BRAT! WHY CAN'T YOU BE LIKE YOUR BROTHER!

Atsumu's father had just figured out that he had presented a omega instead of a alpha. Atsumu has always been verbally and physically abused by his father, but today felt like the worst for him.

Atsumu's Father: Go.

As Atsumu limped up the stairs he was met by his concerned twin brother.

Osamu: TSUMU' ! ARE YOU OKAY?! Y-YOUR BLEEDING!

As much as Atsumu was hurting, he never liked to see his twin worry about him, so in a soft soothing voice he said

Atsumu: No need to worry..I'm fine

Osamu: Your not though..I'm sor-

Atsumu: Finish that sentence and ill punch you.. it was my own fault. I should be sorry

Osamu's heart ached at his twin saying that, but he knew he should stay quiet. Knowing the state his twin is in, he won't listen to anything he says.

Osamu: Let's get you patched up...