Hate or Love? Pt 55

I was trying to build suspense and then realized even I wanted to know what happens- cuz I don't plan stuff ahead I just write whatever comes out Mk that sounds dumb enjoy the story

Little whines and moans could be heard coming from Atsumu. His face heated up bright red every time they hit the right spot. And tears were freely moving down his pale skin.

Sakusa: Mm enough teasing I want to get this over with~...

Oikawa: I call going first~!

Iwaizumi: Geez just hurry up I go~....

As the three continued to bicker Atsumu tried to escape up quickly failed.

Oikawa: Trying to leave aye? Mmm we'll have to punish you good~!

Atsumu: I-I..s-sorry please

There. Right on the floor Oikawa entered the male. Screams could be heard all through the mansion. Well at least until they gagged Atsumu.

Oikawa: Ah..babe your so pretty open your eyes for me please

Atsumu hesitantly opened his tear filled eyes just as he came.

Atsumu: Mmm..

Iwaizumi: I'm next.

Atsumu: O-One minute-! I just came!

He didn't listen.

Atsumu's face went from tired to pure pleasure. He was going to be sore if they kept this up.

Iwaizumi: Awh don't cry

Atsumu: I-It hurts..!

Iwaizumi: It'll go away in a second just relax..

Once they both were done Atsumu nearly felt numb. He came more than a few times thanks to his lovers and there was still Sakusa. And let me just tell you Sakusa was hungry.

He didn't even give him a minute before starting. As much as Atsumu protested he didn't even give it a second thought. And once Sakusa finally came Atsumu was long gone. And somehow they all somewhat ended up on the bed in the end.

Next Morning

Atsumu: Mmm my back hurts!!

As Atsumu got up he realized he was in too on someone, specifically Sakusa Kiyoomi.

Atsumu: EEP!

Sakusa: Goback to sleep Kawa!

Oikawa: I ammm!

Sakusa: Wait. Where are you?

Oikawa: Next to you?

Sakusa: Whose on top of me then..?

Atsumu: M-Me..!

Sakusa: Wtf-?!

Sakusa pushed back Atsumu causing him to fall on the end of the bed frame and yell in pain.

Atsumu: My back already hurts! You just made it worse!

Sakusa: U-Uh what happened last night..?

Atsumu: A lot ya big doofus.

Just as Atsumu said that he felt the feeling he needed to throw up and he ran to the bathroom while his lovers called out after him...