Final! The Kitty squad reads a Fanfic and makes fun of Y/N <3

Kitty: " As the popular girl walked away, I slowly stood up in shock. I thought about Leo, I couldn't believe he would lie to me about something like this. I smoothed out my dress and I turned to fly down the hallway."

Kelsie "PFFT- SHE FLYING AGAIN."
Kave: "Didn't she just meet Leo?"
Kitty: "Exactly, why is she upset?"
Kaelyn: "Right like who's just gonna randomly say like 'Oh! I know we just met but I slept with my teacher!'."
Kelsie: "Also she smoothed out her dress really?"
Kleo: "That dress is literally wrinkly as hell, It's gonna sound like-"
Kleo shakes a plastic bag.

Kala laughs. "No!"

Kitty: " As I turned the corner, I ran straight into Leo. 'There you are! I've been looking for you! Wait.. What's wrong?' I didn't realise that tears were falling down from my diamond blue orbs. Slowly I began to explain, 'I was by the d-d-d-d-door'-"
Kala: "D-d-d-d-Dora!"
Kleo: "D-d-d-d-d-damn girl."
Kaelyn: "Yo what's out stutter count?"
Kelsie, looking at the hologram-counter: "Lookin' at 2.883 Big boss!"
Kaelyn: "Embarrassing."

Kitty: "I told him everything about the girl with the fire red lipstick and what she said, and everything she told me about the teacher."
Kave: "Fire lipstick? SHE A FIRE BENDER?!"
Kifo: "She AZULA?!"

Kave: "Don't do her."
Kleo: "Guy's we made this clear! She's the dollar tree version of Cheryl Blossom."

Kitty: "I watched as he sighed quietly. 'My teacher... was my first girlfriend.' "
Kave whispering to Kala: "I bet she turned into the moon."
Kala: "That's rough buddy."
Kave, Kelsie and Kleo laugh.

Kifo: "Stop 👏 with The Avatar!"
Kitty: "Literally you guys don't quit!"

Kitty: "He then stepped closer to me. 'But that was five days ago. I don't want her anymore, I want you!' 'Really..?' 'Really.'"

...

Kitty: "PAUSE. FIVE. DAYS. AGO?! OH MY GOD- *wheeze*"

Kitty: "He stepped closer to me and told me that I was beautiful. I shut my eyes in anticipation, but right before he could kiss me.. Random dude: 'Yo Leo! We got a problem..' Leo': What is it?' RD: 'It's him. He's here.' Leo': Damn.' Y'/N: Who's here?' Leo: 'Jackson's here.' "
Karma: "*Annoyed smack* Not the dinosaur pulling up."

Kitty: "Leo: 'Let's head back to the front, beside you need to get some water.'- "
Karma: "Earth, fire, air!"
Kave: "Long ago the four nation-"
Paint: "Guys stop. The Avatar references are not funny! If I see one more you're not getting to do Espionage anymore! And remember, if you're making fun of Y/N you're basically making fun of me/j. I based her off of myself."
...
The whole Kitty squad laughs.
Kleo: "Why is Paint so mad?!"
Kelsie: "For real like, I'm sorry you went to monster high and became a pterodactyl Walmart fairy!"
They all laugh again.
Kitty: "Ahaha! Jail!"

Kitty: "I walk towards the front of the house with Leo by my side. I noticed that there was anger in his stormy grey maroon orbs. I smoothed out my dress and I did my best to keep up with him."
Kala & Kave: "Yeah girl! Smooth out that bag of Takis!"
Kelsie: "*Wheeze* Y'ALL DRAGGIN' THAT DRESS TO HELL!"

Kala: "As we should because what is that thing?"
Kitty: "Guys! I didn't know Orbeez came out with a stormy grey maroon colour!"
Kave: "Is that the limited edition?!"
Kifo: "Orbs? What are you? A sorcerer?"
Kleo: "Didn't know this was wizard101.com but go off I guess?"

Kitty: "Leo turned to me and ordered: 'No matter what, do not leave my side. Got it?' Y/N: 'Got it.' "
Kleo: "Ordered? Ordered what? Ordered who?"
Kitty: "Not the teen-wolf Archie Andrews wannabe giving orders."
Kleo: "Right. This ain't no restaurant. Better go order somewhere else!"

Kitty: "A group of Leo's friends weren't too far behind us. When we reached the front, we saw him and his friends. They were all dressed up in black and waring leather jackets. The entire party fell silent as the two looked at each other. Jackson growled darkly. 'Leo.' Leo: 'Jackson.' "
Kelsie, shocked: "The tension!"
Kave: "...I think they did it."
Kelsie: "Ohoho! They definitely did it."
Kleo: "Is he really growing again? Bro call animal control."