Petty ahh MePod 😨 (ii OCs + ii)

Skip to 40:33 lol

MePod rec: Story time about how I broke up my best friend and his girlfriend. So it was our 2nd year in the chamber... and my best friend and I had known each other since we were like 12 years old. And I've ALWAYS had a crush on him, like any time he would get a girlfriend, I would try and break them up. AND it would work! <3

Well, our 1st year in that room he started dating this one girl. Well, when he started dating her, he distracted himself from me... Because she didn't like how we're living in the same room together.

So, a few months go by and my birthday's coming up. And mind you within these past few months, we've only seen each other like twice. And he had me blocked on ALL social media as soon as we got outta the room. Well, our parents were very close before the whole incident. So my dad invented him and his dad to my birthday party!

So at the end of the party, my friends left, and him and his dad stayed! And my father really didn't care if I drink alcohol, so we, like, had a whole bottle of Vodka to ourselves. So we're in the room again, taking shots together.

Well, I got him SUPER drunk and he fell asleep (<3) and while he was sleeping I illegally unlocked him!~ Like for part 2!

[Pt. 2/2 😨]

MePod rec: Part 2! And I was able to unlock him because he still had my fingerprint from when we were best friends. So I unblocked myself on all social medias, and there was an ottoman pushed against the couch there, so while he was sleeping I was able to lay next to him. While I was laying next to him I took a few pictures with his personal phone! And I sent them to himself and I also sent one to his girlfriend...~

And it was about 1 in the morning. Well, she opened it right away and then she started going OFF and would not stop calling him. So after that, I put SumSang into silent mode.

So, he started to wake up and then we started drinking more. And then we started "fooling around" And... while we were doing "the nasty" I took a video! (Petty asf WTH-) But he didn't see it because the device was in front of me~ And I had his girlfriend on SnapChat.

So what did I do? I. Sent. The, Motherfucking. Video. To. Her.

So the next day, obviously, he found out what happened. So then he came over to my house to talk to me. And I told him how I was upset that she was keeping him away from me. So he broke up with her and started dating me!!