I Stayed at Japan's Pool Love Hotel! (OCs x ii)

100TH TRANSCRIPT LET'S GOOOO!! (This whole thing took me almost a month because I had no motivation)

[MePod walks around the hotel w/ SumSang recording]

MePod: 🎵Come with me~ and you'll be~ in a world of pure imagination!~🎵

[BEEP!]

[Intro lol]

MePod: Hey friends! It's MePod here. So... I've only made one video on love hotels on this channel, and that was this one, and that was very...

[Throwback/flashback w/ MePod screaming]

MePod: ..."Educational".

MePod: So this Love Hotel has a GIANT pool. From the picture I saw this thing is GINORMOUS. Unfortunately, someone is in the other room that I wanted. Right now. Which is the train room! Which looks like the trains in Japan.

Editing MePod: For real, I really wanted to take a video of the train theme Love Hotel because it seemed funny. But I thought "You know, okay I'll share! I'll let them have it for a bit." They- They used it the whole day. THE WHOLE DAY. THE WHOLE DAY!? Who wants to use a train themed Love Hotel the whole day, on a Monday? I'll tell you! THESE PEOPLE.

[Insert SumSang pointing the camera at the damn door w/ sus ahh noises from behind it]

MePod: I'm gonna put on my slippers and take you guys... through... the wonders of a Love Hotel.

[They walk in and immediately MePod's eyebrows lifts up]

MePod: Oh, that smell. [inhale] I don't know if I like that smell.. What is that? [Long ahh inhale] It's like cigarettes..

[She spots the pool]

MePod: Oh my Meeple Inc., that's a big pool! [Laughter] That's a big pool! And wha- ?? This is so weird dude... This is SO WEIRD. I mean, it's cool! Hello!

[She goes to touch the glass window]

MePod: I hope it's sanitized... Maybe the less I think the better. Before we get into the "meat" of the video, let's just like kinda gauge this room... but we have this wonderful massage chair to just sit back and relax,

[MePod goes to sit down]

MePod: And get your muscles ready for some good... educational content such as- uh.. nothing that will get me demonetized on YouTube..! Right? [snaps fingers]

[She grabs a remote]

MePod: So, let's try to turn this on! Yeah?

[She pushes various buttons trying to get it to work]

MePod: Ah-heheh... You're on right? I don't think any of this works!

[SumSang snatches the remote and tries it himself]

MePod: It doesn't work. Great! (>:C) I can just... sit here and you know, if I... was here. And there were some other objects, like I dunno banging? In the pool room. I could have like a very nice view from here. Just- Just- use your imagination.

[SumSang walks to MePod's view]

MePod: It's beautiful, isn't it?

SumSang: What? The microwave?

MePod: With the microwave. And some nice soup, WHICH THEY'VE PROVIDED HERE! What lovely people.

[She stands up and walks up to the counter]