Rap battle. Angel vs VADEEEEEEE BEGIN!

This is a parody, not everything is canon to my AU. Thank you! ^^

TW: Mentions of su!c!de, disturbing context & slight NSFW </3

Angel: "Let me read you poem I wanted to write... about a troll and the love of her life... Yet the one she like leaves her dreams cut like a knife... I call it Ghosted Under the Light. Now I'm sorry to mention the topic.. But I can't help but feel it's ironic.. You'd think you'd find peace with the skeletons in your closet, after all those days locked in it?! Your 'Servants' are so MILD. Mixed up at birth but can't mix up your style. I can't bear your creepy plots, you get a cold and then turn into one of your unsubstantiated little sluts. You fill your novels with your $m_t on every page, the only real tales you know are from your cage. Stop acting slick, you're a close-minded coward. You think you got flow? Miss, you don't even shower.."

Vade: "S-s-save me the tears..! A-a-a-all you do is whine! No wonder your back hurts so much, someone must've took out your spine! In your Teletubbie gang, you're the most unbearably clingy! No one wants to share a weekend in the bin with Tinky Winky.. ACHOO! Let's add Genocide into the beat! Crushing Paint's pawn like it's a treat! What a basic bitch, I'm shocked you got beat! Like you're totally not complete! When it comes to your crush, I'm not shy! But they must call you Angel cuz you can't LAND a guy! Lines so flat like the angelic choirs in your heart stopped. In the basement, you'll be another rival to mark off. I look at what I want and I will always get it! You stutter a single sentence, and you instantly regret it! I bet you were taking pointers on the verse I spew. You're sinking low in shame got the simps eye view! Oh! You'll be looking like your bunny ears when you're chopped through. Cuz knives beat the fabric that you get your rocks off to! You know I'm shredding through your cutesy little letters! Now get CJ's pen outside of you, and write me something better."

*Reverse..*

Angel: "Let me read you a poem I wanted write... About an ugly hag who's fucking despised... By her parents, her group, everyone in her life. If you k!lled yourself , NOBODY WOULD CRY! You grew close to your 'man' then after a few months, he went out his way to frame you. Then only your shocked face remained in your mugshots. AND IN COURT HE WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO FRAME YOU! I made CJ lose his mind with the love in his heart! You made a boy lose a bet with how ugly you are. Open your Third Eye, foureyes, yapping 'bout s3x. When Your Reality, soo, is a reality show. And I bet your count of kills mostly scarred you, go carve a tally for your friendship Ruby. I'm gently closing the door on your little love story. Try not to get too hung up on your rejection Sayori."

Vade: "Take those piss-poor flows and find more poems that you pee on! You leave the bathroom worse off than my ex-BF Leon! You should show me the party moves you got in store, cuz bitch, once the beat dropped you hit the damn floor! Paint altered your ego, killing your mind. You were left as a minor annoyance. Your depressive obsession was still just in vain, but it wasn't entirely pointless!"

Who won? Who's next? YOU DECIDE. The next Rap Battle.. WILL GO ONNN!!

Yes I did change some things.. But it was for the sake of it making sense to the characters.