Paint's OBJECT SHOW OBJECTS!! (OS OCs)

Narrator: Sugar, spice and everything nice. These were the ingredients the creator combined to make the perfect trio. But then, they accidentally added another chemical...

[Explosion]

... Simping energy. No longer was these the perfect trio! They were in an Object Show or co-hosting it, scattered across the globe. Paint's Object Show Objects!

[Music]

[MePod grabs something from the fridge and calls her friend: Paint Bottle. She picks up.]

Paint Bottle: Hey, bitch, what're you up to?

MePod: I'm sort of eating and blogging?

Paint Bottle: Wanna get a drink later?

MePod: I got a thing.

Paint Bottle: What thing?
MePod: You know, a thing, on Inanimate Island, I don't know, i-it might be an art thing? It's for a guy.

Paint Bottle crosses out the "post a TikTok" on her to do list: How's the guy?~
MePod: We fuck a bunch last night, but I'm not sure I like HIM...

Paint Bottle: Are you guys doing anal yet?
[They spot The Light Shimmers attacking, once again]

Paint Bottle: Fuck, are you seeing this?

MePod: Yeah.

Paint Bottle: Meet you in 5?
MePod: I gotta get my screen polished though... I'm not fighting without the polishing. I mean, today is a spa day.

Paint Bottle: P.M.S?

MePod: Yeah...

Narrator: No longer, just content to fight crimes. Watch them be a aport of an Object Show, gain attention and then, simp of course. Watch them try to get their crush to love them back! Paint's Object Show Objects!

[Insert fighting scene]

[Paint Bottle spots Tea Bag sitting in a café.]

Paint Bottle: Holy. Shit.

MePod: Tea Bag?
Tea Bag: Oh, hey!

[They walk over to her]

Paint Bottle: I tried texting you!
Tea Bag: Sorry, I just came back from the UK.

MePod: Did you not see the huge egg alien attacking the island?

Tea Bag: Look, I understand you two have all the time in the world to fight crime, but my life doesn't fit these little compartments, okay? It keeps going and I don't know where its going, but it's going! Now it's like... "What am I? What is this? What are we fighting for?"

...

Paint Bottle: Do you wanna get a drink?

Tea Bag: Fuck yeah!

Narrator: Paint's Object Show Objects. Very little fighting, lots of simping combine with small, witty, gossip. Oh and drama! Yeah, there's- there's still drama.