FNF Soft mod but It's cursed AND ON COMMAND/STARLIGHT MAYHEM EDITION.

(Also everything is SOFT. Not OG)

Oliv: "...A woman stepped out of the shadows. She goes by the name-"
Paint: "OLLEY!-"

Paint: "The city of stars... A place where the celebrities and rich live lavishly... And the not so fortunate struggle to thrive day by day. Lovers who have been on the run for 2 weeks are spotted dashing into an alleyway as the sun begins to set over the skyline."
Paint reads the chat. "Paint use the Angel voice?"
Paint with Angel's voice: "A High School Dropout! And a Literal girl boss named Ruby. And CJ, a black haired boy on the-"
They reads the chat again. "Monika narrator?"

They then use the Monika voice: "A black haired boy."
[Insert Kyle & Oliv dying in the bg]

Paint: "On the somewhat taller side with aspirations of becoming a singer. The two come to a halt visibly on- Okay everyone! Monika's back! Everyone clap it up for me, thank you."

Ruby: "Another close call..."
Kyle: "Can I be CJ?"
Paint: "Okay!"
CJ: "Do you think he saw us...?"
Ruby: "I don't think so. This is the third time this week we've almost been caught."
CJ: "I-I know..."
Ruby: "With them plastering your face all over town, it's inevitable that someone will eventually find us."
Kyle giggles.
Ruby: "We both know how they settle things. We need to prepare for it!"
CJ: "...I told you running away wasn't a good idea! I can't do this, What if-"
Ruby: "CJ..."
CJ: "When she!-"
Ruby grabs CJ's shoulder. "Masked Music... You worry too much. I've got your back every step of the way. How about we do a practice round? Repeat after me."
Paint: "OHHHHHH LET'SGO."
Both Paint & Kyle laugh.

CJ: "How was that?"
Ruby: "You did great! I knew you could do it."
CJ: "...Really?"
Ruby: "No. I-I MEAN MHM. YES. YES."
Kyle: "'No.' Mod ends!"
[Laughter]

Ruby: "Though(Dough- I'M KIDDING-)... We should probably get a move on before-"
Oliv: "Footsteps could be heard at the entrance of the alleyway, interrupting their heartfelt conversation."
Ruby: "...?"
CJ: "...Fuck.."
Olley: "THERE YOU ARE-"

Oliv: "...A woman stepped out of the shadows. She goes by the name-"
Paint: "OLLEY!"
[Laughter]

Paint: "A softie but a toughie right Oliv?"
Oliv: "A softi- A softie but a toughie whose name is as well as- uh- AS. WELL. KNOWN. By the biggest part of the ONC/SM community. Her inventions were her claim to fame but nowadays she lives very wella- uh- off with her beautiful girlfriend-"
Paint & Oliv: "Faith!"
[Laughter]
Oliv: "And up until a few weeks ago... Her talented friend."
Kyle: "Here we go..."

Olley: "Sport. We've been looking-"
Kyle: "OLLEY IS SHORT?!?!??!"
Olley: "We've been looking for you."
[Mild laughter]
Olley: "This is the bad timeline. I'm short so I'm evil."(I'm short irl I didn't mean this </3)
[Laughter]

Kyle: "The bad timeline."
Olley: "Hm. I see you're running around with that... street cat again."
Ruby: "...Nice to see you too."
CJ: "I-I'm sorry Olley I can explain!-"
Olley: "So."
Kyle: "PFFT-"
Olley: "You think you're all cool now?"
CJ: "..."
Olley: "If you're such an adult. Then you should have no problem beating me in a uhhhhhhhhhhh rap battle!"
CJ: "Huh?!"
Olley: "C'mon, sport. Lemme put on some jams!"
[Insert the shittiest music ever]

Oliv: "The beat it literally: [Insert Barney's theme]"
Paint: "[Dies cutely of laughter]"
[Ever more laughter]
Olley: "Um- I love Barney. Show me what you got!"

Olley: "You sound just as good as your friend."
CJ: "...Better, bitch."
Olley: "I am... Olley- No need for profanity."
[Insert laughing]
Kyle: "It's Brittney bitch!"
Olley: "Its a real shame. That's you're putting that- all that- all that- putting that talent to waste."
CJ: "..."
Ruby: "Hey, don't listen to him, Softie. She's not even a inventor anymore-"
Olley walks up to Ruby. "WATCH YOUR TONE YOUNG WOMAN."
Olley walks back: "Your sister and I- your sister, Faith, and I built this perfect life for you so you could become a star. And you want to-"
[Laughter]
Olley: "You're supposed to take the- be- be apart of The On Command Team. And you want to be what? A singer? Doesn't that just sound, uhhhhhhhh ridiculous?"
CJ: "Not rea- [vanishes and comes back] lly. Just listen- me- to me for once..."
Olley: "Speak up. I can't hear you. I mean seriously I can't hear you. I'm deaf in one ear."/j
CJ walks over to Olley, lowers his mask and yells in her ear. "IT'S MY LIFE-"
Olley jumps back. "O! Well, bestie. Slow down I know I'm deaf-"