Welcome to the bread bank. (GD: The Bob gang & The Kitty Squad <3)

Kitty: "Welcome to the bread bank.. We sell bread we sell loafs. We got bread on deck. Bread on the floor. Ṱ̴̤̯̟̱͉̇̕͜Ö̵̱̗̯̊͐̏̽Â̷̫̳͖̱͗̇͊̚S̸̨̾̓Ţ̴̨̢̛̘̗̣̗̎̈̀́͆͠E̵̡͎͔̳̩͉̭̍̃͋D̵̺̬͓̖̘̠̰͆͊̈́͘̚ ̴̢̧̘̯̱́́̍R̶͙̆̊͊̕͝Õ̶͈̪̟̘͖-̷̖̟̖͇̼͎͚͉̊̌̀̀̑"

Bobal: "Stfu. Listen. I just need a baguette and a brioche."
Kitty: "We don't have either of those, you can get the gluten free white bread or the potato bread-"
Bobal: "Wtf is gluten? Take that shit out."
Kitty: "It's gluten free?"
Bobal: "I don't have if it's free."
Kitty: "Swear on your fucking- Y̴͙̺̰̮̐̀̇̃E̵̢͍̯̹̙̤͇̋́͌̄̍̽̾͘Ȩ̴̨̜̌̒̍̄̔́̋Ź̶̺̗̳̓̍̂͝Y̴̥͓͒͛̂͜Ŝ̸̭͔̦̞͖̌̆̽͜.̷͙̠̭̎̂́̈́̋̒͗ If you wanna fight, we gon fight."

Bobal: "You tryna be on WORLD STAR??"
Kitty: "What you got record it?"
Bobal: "Ye. I got my dollar store camera O̵̡̥̤̖̭̹̖̦͘Ǹ̸̼̓̕"
Kaelyn: "What's the fucking situaaaaaation?"
Bobal: "What. Tf. Do you want."

Kaelyn: "I'm the mf M̷̛̲̖̩̦͖͖͕̻̃̈́̾̂́̀A̸͙̰̤͍͗̆̌͌͋̀N̵̛͉͌̏Ȁ̶̛͈̋͊̃G̴̳̎̅̋̚E̸̱̪̯̣͐̅̿̌͆́̅͜͝ͅṘ̶̨̥̆̒͗͠??"
...
Bobal: "At the bread store?"

Kaelyn: "B̵̡̳̹̯͈̪̲͖̍̃R̷̬̳̐͛̀̎Ę̸̼͚̋̓̓͒̇͑͂͛Ạ̷͕̙̗̥̲͋̔D̵̯̲̼̠̝̾̏."

Bobal: "Tell him to take the mf gluten Ǒ̴͉͔̌̅̄ͅƯ̷̙͖̣̝̰̅Ț̸̈͊ ̷͓̀̈́̽̕T̴̢͕̆̎̋́H̸̳̒̇Ȩ̵̞͓̹̂̾͝͝ ̷̢̜̭̖͊̂̇B̸̨̭͇̙͆̑͠Ŕ̸̨E̶̢̧̹͕̘̊̐̊A̸͖̼͚̱̣̅D̴̢̙̬̥̂."

Kaelyn: "Imma need you to shut that bs up chief. We can't take SHIT out the bread."
Bobal: "Why put it in in the first place? I KNOW y'all smoking that PACK."
Kaelyn: "We got crackers. No gluten."
Bobal: "Fuck crackers."
Kitty: "It's gluten free, you want the gluten or nah?"
Bobal: "Hell no. You better take the gluten out that damn shit."
Kaelyn: "Look we got: Whole wheat, gluten free, Texas toast, gluten free.. TORTILLA-"
Bobal: "Fuck all dat. What BITCH ASS computer are y'all from... Where they got this bs at?"
Kitty: "Paint's computer."
Bobal: "I knew it."
Kaelyn: "Look, you could either take this YEAST. Or I'm calling the POLICE."
Bobal: "I'm goin' W̴̜̹̼̓E̴̲̼̹͖̙̎̈́̇̏͌A̵̱͎̦̘̐̏͠͝S̸͚̮̘̞̍̓Ť̸̗̳̽"
Kitty: "Nah don't call the police! I got a warrant.."
Bobal: "Honestly fuck y'all. I've never seen nobody act like this over no bread!"
Kaelyn: "What tf are you saying?"
Bobal: "All I'm saying is fuck y'alls bread, FUCK THE GLUTEN, AND F̷̞͂̔̌͝U̴̢͈̹̹͝C̸̜̾͆̊̂́K̵̮̙̯̖̊̾͛̔ ̶̛̗͕͓͕̘͊̎̓T̴͕͒̍͘͜͝ͅH̶̬̘̟̥̽̈́̽͒͠E̶͔̬̮̠͌̔M̶̛̗̝͖̀͝ ̶̛̝C̷̩̟̓̽̕͜ͅR̴͙͚̝̼̈́̾̅̚A̴͉̼̯͋Ċ̴̥K̸̩̲͛͆̈̚ͅE̴̢̙̪̗͋̀̅͘R̵̤̋̉͑͆͝S̸̝̋̈́ͅ."

Kitty: "But the crackers don't have gluten-"
Bobal: "I'll take those."
Bobal grabs the whole bowl that's standing on the counter.
Kitty: "Okay that's gonna be 5-"
Bobal: "Nah fuck that I ain't payin!"
Bobal leaves the bread store.