Streamers that got swatted live & Live stream fails that went too far </3

1.

Vade: "Oh.. Guys we're getting swatted! Uh.. Okay.."
Vade stands up from her gaming chair & lays on the floor.
CJ (Bc why not-): "Put your hands behind your back."
Vade: "Oh yes daddy, make sure you step on me. Step on me real good~"
Paint dying in the bg </3
Vade: "I like it when you do that to me~"

2.

Briant: "'What are you on about?' IT'S GONNA-"
Briant throws a glass bottle on his wall and aggressively yells, while falling out of his chair.

3.

Nathan: "I had a computer virus that led me there! And then the virus scared the crap outta me by leading me to that stuff. And then I was getting off of my chair because I thought the virus was going to spy on me or something with my camera.. So then.. So then.. I was getting off of my chair so it wouldn't see me! And.."
Nathan's mom lmao: "Listen, you're not in trouble-"
Nathan: "I'm serious mom!! I'm telling the truth! I'm telling the truth..! I AM TELLING THE TRUTH."
Nathan's mom: "Don't talk to me like that, because I'm telling dad. I'm gonna talk to dad about tha-"
Nathan: "Yeah, is dad your father?"
Nathan's mom: "No, he's your father and he's not gonna be too happy-"
Nathan: "Then why do you act like he's yours?"

Nathan's mom: "Smarten-up and go to bed. You have to get up-"
Nathan: "I already am smart, I'm going to 5th grade."
Nathan's mom: "No, you're not. Because you know what? You don't listen-"
Nathan: "UH. YEAH I AM. You're not-"
Nathan's mom: "You're not smarten-ing up because you're not listening to your mother."
Nathan: "Who are you? Mrs. Government?"

Nathan's mom: "Nathan I said to shut it off. WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME?!"
Nathan: "Why do you act like Mrs. President?"
Nathan's mom snaps </3
Nathan's mom: "I SAID TO GET OFF! I'M GETTING SO SICK OF THIS, EVERY NIGHT."
Nathan: "Well get out of my face, and I'll shut it off geez."
Nathan's mom: "Well 'GeEz' I say it nicely. 'Nathan, plea-' ...HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I CALLED YOU?! EVERY SINGLE NIGHT-"
Nathan: "How is that nice of you? You prick."

*insert Nathan getting an ass whopping*

Nathan: "No I'm not shutting it off!"
Nathan's mom: "YEAH YOU WILL!"
Nathan: "FINE GOD!"
Nathan's mom: "IS THIS WHAT YOU WA- IS THIS HOW I HAVE TO RESPOND TO YOU?!-"
Nathan: "I DON'T KNOW."
Nathan's mom: "I TALK TO YOU-"
Nathan: "I'M CALLING CHILD SUPPORT RIGHT NOW! I'm done..!"

Nathan: "I'm calling child support.."
Nathan's mom: "I didn't even hurt you."
...
Nathan's mom: "You hurt me every time you don't listen to me. Do you understand me?"
Nathan: "'Child support... phone number.'"
Nathan's mom: "Nathan, don't you dare."

Nathan's mom: "You will never have a mother again."
Nathan: "That's your fault! Like you complete douchebag!-"
Nathan's mom: "You know what, Nathan? Start listening. Okay? That's being a douche-"
Nathan: "WHAT'S THE ONLY SOLUTION?! HANNING?!"
Nathan's mom: "No, it's not."
Nathan: "THEN DON'T DO IT!"
Nathan's mom: "Well, You know what Nathan? Start listening! And maybe mom won't have to respond like that."
Nathan: "Well you know what?"
[Inaudible talking]
Nathan: "You're a bad mother."
Nathan's mom: "Well you a bad son because YOU DON'T LISTEN."

Nathan: "Go ahead. Tell me what you wanna say! It's not gonna offend me! Cuz you're-"
Nathan's mom: "You're not gonna affect me either cuz I'm sick of this."
...
Nathan's mom: "LISTEN TO ME."
Nathan: "Get out of my face."
Nathan's mom: "Go. To. Bed."
[Inaudible talking/yelling]
Nathan: "WELL IF YOU'RE GONNA BE A DOUCHE THEN I WON'T SHUT IT DOWN!-"
Nathan's mom: "DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! I GAVE YOU LIFE. AND YOU TREAT ME LIKE CRAP!"
Nathan: "THEY ONLY THING YOU'RE TRYING TO SPECIFICALLY GIVE ME RIGHT NOW, IS A BUNCH OF BRUISES BECAUSE YOU YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO PARENT PROPERLY!"
Nathan's mom: "No!"

4.
Sam trying to cook something: "Oh my god! Oh my god!"
Sam blows on the fire.
Sam: "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!"
Sam runs to the sink with the Mac and cheese. And then she picks up the tap and puts the fire out.
Sam: "I just put my kitchen on fire! OH MY GOD MY FOOD!"

5.

Shine: "I'm talking about a REAL statement. A see-though, gold plate-"
Shine smashes the plate on the machine, causing it to break & it falls over.
Shine: "..."