🅒hapter 17 - Part IV: Bouquet Spying

Woken by the rays of sunlight, Seth got up from his bed and yawn. He walk towards the bathroom and washed his face.

The wooden staircase creeks as Seth went down to the living room, there he saw his system sleeping and besides the sleeping cat is his bird name Coffi. The young man smiles and sat beside the two creatures. He then sighed.

Jane who was done preparing breakfast wanted to call Seth upstairs but she was surprised when his young master got up early.

Jane went closer to the dazed and half asleep young man. Since the day his young master got an accident with a rock back to that village, his master have changed when he was woken up.

At first Jane was shocked and has a doubt about the sudden change of his master, but as time went by he really saw that his master changed, and it made him glad.

“Seth, food is ready. Come to the table” Jane spoke and made Seth awaken from his dazed current situation.

The beautiful young man smiled softly to his nanny.

The two ate peacefully at the table. “Seth, do you want to go visit the boutique today with me? Lila missed you so much that she made a dea— I mean she has been telling me to bring you to the boutique.”

Seth thought about it, and agreed to it. “I mean I have nothing to do...... so I'll just help you in the boutique, nanny.” Seth smiles and continues to eat his food, Jane was happy and excited.

.........
First District

Seth and Jane walked to first district, there are many boutiques, jewelry stores, shoe store, and many more. This place is where all the aristocrats ladies love, the shopping district.

Soon the two people reached a beautiful and big building.Seth follows his nanny inside the store, as they walk in Seth was tackled by a hug by a very tall lady, Lila.

“Seth! Oh I miss this beautiful face! Jane I'm gonna raise your salary!” Lila almost choked Seth to death. “Nanny! Did you just sold me!?” Seth who breath a lungful of air, was shocked.

“Of course..... Not. How can I? Lila will just rent you for a day” Jane said.

Seth forgot that his nanny was already different, when Seth became a goody to shoes, his nanny became comfortable with him and treated him, her real son.

Seth was happy about this but sometimes she is to damn good at deceiving me.

Seth only could sigh, “So what are we going to do, Aunt Lila?” Seth said to the tall woman, to tall like a man. One of Seth's most desired things, heights!

“Kyyyaa! Let's go shopping!” Lila dragged Seth outside the store, “Hey! Be careful on your way back!” Jane warned Lila, Lila just smiled and waved.

“Are you going to shop on your clothes? Aunt Lila”
Seth said, Lila laughed and only shook.

Seth didn't bother to ask anymore, he just followed the lady. The two peopl entered a store and it's a boutique store.

“Why enter another boutique store, when you have your own boutique, lady.” Seth lazily said.

“Were here to spy you idiot! That's why we went back to my boutique to disguise ourselves, Now hold aunties hand.” Seth rolled his eyes and obeyed the lady like an obedient child.

They roamed the store and looked at the products, Seth can see the disgust look on Lila, while looking at it.

“If you can't bare to look at it, why spy?” Seth the obedient child said.