🅒hapter 51

[Seth] (imsorryitssoimmoral!no!iamimmoral!)

“I was thinking about if I fill your stomach with *** and make you pregnant.”

My virgin ears never have been more sexually assaulted by some fucking words!

*hiccup*

*hiccup*

*hiccup*

“What's wrong? You. Bring some water.” he ordered Mr. Elen who just looks like a mice that was about to pass out from fright.

Mr. Elen quickly dashed to the kitchen. “This *hiccup* is all your *hiccup* fault!” never thought my hiccups would come back again!

“Well, I'm sorry. But never thought that your hiccups are so cute, does your hiccups only came out when you are to flushed?” the he said those words were like he was so amused.

“No! *hiccup*” I tried to deny it but failed. Jax was even more happy and hugged me, rubbing my back to ease my hiccups. How do ease hiccups by the way?

“Your Highness, here is your water.” respectfully putting a glass of water in the wooden side table, Mr. Elene didn't bother to wait anymore and dashed off towards upstairs.

“You're too scary. Everyone is scared when you are by my side.” I sighed and just laid down on my fiance's chest.

*Hiccup

Haaaaaa~

I wanna kill somebody...

.......

It's been weeks since we solved the fairy problem and now a big event is happening right now.

It's that brutal camp that Shane talked about. Well even if the dark class was banned from participating in the camp, we could still watch the campers suffer from the wild.

There is a special box that is floating above the forests where the campers camp and inside of the box is all the dark class students and the principal.

By the way the principal was replaced by a woman, the previous bald head principal gave up on our school and went into retirement early.

Last year the camp site was in the heavenly forests, and now the camp site is in a cold forests.

The Icicle forests is a beautiful forests, with big trees covered with fluffy white snows. And knee high snow covered the grounds and trees that has a very unique colour of white and hanging icicle on their branches.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” ah~ hearing the screams early in the morning really cleanse my ears.

Rubbing my newly found tiny tiger in my arms who is enjoying my warm palms. Of course no one knows that this is a rare white tiger I have picked up in the fairy forest, I still kept the tiger into its chubby and fluffy hair ball shape.

“Hey Seth, where did you get that cat?” Poppy asked as she looked at the fluffy ball in my arms.

“Oh? This guy? I just found him in the streets.” Poppy didn't seem to believed my reasons, but she then smiled.

I also smiled and looked outside the box and looked at the students. And I saw Kle and Tyson downstairs, my cousin was all acting like a little puppy following Kle whenever he goes.

And something is really wrong here, looking at my cousin like a maiden who looks like...in love? And something is really wrong with Kle’s body...

When did he became a little muscular and tall?

Is it that I have went away for to long that Kle became.... a lot different and muscular? What ever the reason is I'm sure Kle is planing on something suspicious.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Oh! What's happening?!

“It seems like that little girl is being chased by a pack of wolves.” sharply and coldly said by the new Madame principal.

Looking down, I saw someone running away from the wolves and she was panting so crazy. Darlin seems like she got into trouble, well... she is already in trouble.

Darlin don't die yet, I still want to be the villain of your life.

............
[Third Person]

Running away from the wolves, Darlin didn't know what to do and she is running out of energy, she didn't know what she had done.

Looking down, Seth really enjoyed it. Being a villain for his darling little sister, what a great contribution he has. Seth calculated the time, and just as he predicted male lead third has come out.

So all the male leads have been found, four male leads and one girl.

“Here comes the dude with a sword, and then slash slash slash slash, hmm so boring...” Seth can't really stand the boring plot and just move on to the other side where his beloved one is there.

Looking at Jax who is instructing his classmates with other stuff. Maybe from the intensely hot stare from above, Jax looked up and saw his fiance above.

“Even from afar....” he still knows it.

...

Jax's class already set up their own tents and others already started hunting for their foods. “The teachers are here,it's time to announce the game of this year's event. Let's go everyone.” Jax instructed.

Feeling the hot gaze from above, Jax couldn't help but to look up the floating cube in the air and smiled. Withdrawing his gaze, Jax already left and went to the center of the forest.

“Good Morning everyone!!! Wooooo! Today is the annual camping survival games! Aren't we excited!?!!” the cheerful host said. All the students, were all cheering and clapping.

“Okay! Here are the golden mechanics of the games!!!!..... Every class has already weapons and can freely kill anyone and anything! In every class they must set a role to each of their members! There should be queen, king, and etcetera! You must protect all your two royalties, if the two royalties die then you all are eliminated! But watch out! There is a spy lurking around your class be careful! Or you might be stabbed!” laughing in the end.

The MC disappear into the air leaving only a bubble.

All the students were nervous and worried. Jax already know how to survive in such games and could kill a thousand times, but he still needs face so he could impress his only fiance, Seth.

.........
My Exams are so hard 😭😭😭😭