🅒hapter 33- Poke

Third Person's POV

“I wish that...the world would go boom!” Seth said as he went back to his pillows.

“Oh come on! Give me your true wish, what you really desired! Come on say it~ fairy goodness will give it to you” she said shaking her wand.

Seth grunted and faced the fairy, there were silent in the air. No one talked to each other, it was just pure silence, but then the fairy goodness broke down the silence and started talking again.

“Sigh, okay just wish something on your mind right now, like something like gold or something” the fairy goodness said.

“I wanted the world go boom, that's it.”Seth said as he hugged his pillow.

The fairy goodness was depressed and sad, Seth saw her face and sighed. Seth thought something else to wish.

“Then...can you bring my future lover here?” Seth said.

Seth has been curious about his future partner, he also hoped that his future partner is beautiful and amazing, he wants his future partner to be a responsible and respectful lady.

“umm... Let me just see this in the guide book, cause this is my first time hearing this wish, that is so ambitious.”  the fairy goodness said.

A book suddenly appears in thin air, the fairy goodness rummages through the book.

After minutes later, she overjoyed and clapped her hands and the book disappeared. “Okay, looks like it's not illegal to grant that wish” she said.

“What is so illegal about founding out my person?” Seth said and he raised one of his eye brows. “Nothing~ don't ask about it. Now say it!” the fairy goodness said and swirled her magical wand.

“I wish I could see my future partner!” Seth said and closed his eyes, he wants to surprise him self how beautiful his future wife is.

The fairy did her magic and a super bright light shone, in the whole room. It took minutes, then suddenly a person in a school uniform was looking at some papers, he was blonde and handsome.

The prince still didn't notice that he was teleported to his fiance's room. Seth opened his eyes and saw the prince, he was surprised.

He then look at the fairy, with the face of the-hell-is-this face. The fairy goodness shrugged and smiled.

“Demnian, where are the other papers? Give them to me” the prince said. He was so focused on his papers, while Seth was like a paralyzed possum. (A/N: like mah dude all I could imagine is a possum)

The prince was pissed when Demnian didn't pass the papers he wanted, he called Demian again but didn't get an answer.

The prince is now angry, “Demnian! Where are you?! You god dam–” the prince suddenly stopped yelling, when he saw the environment was change.

He looks around and found Seth and the fairy looking at him, he was surprised to see Seth. The prince was embarrassed and cursed Demnian. Demnian that is totally 100% innocent.

Council Room....

Demnian had his mouth open and the papers that he was supposed to give the prince all slipped out from his hands.

“The prince.... is gone” Demnian said. He wanted to cry but he couldn't.

“He will definitely bla— ACHOO!.... Ah~ too late” Demnian said and finally went back to his room.

Rollins Dukedom, Seth's bedroom

“Y-y-your majesty the future emperor, Prince Jax. Hi!” Seth awkwardly said. The prince’s emotions are mixing together greatly.