🅒hapter 23- Part V: Temple Trip (Final)

Seth's POV

Ahhhhhggggg!!!!! My legs hurts! Why! Amber said that the apostles are already waiting for us! But why is it that there are no apostles in sight and why do we have to kneel!

Why is it taking so long to the apostles to come here?!

“Seth are you okay? Is your legs okay?” Nanny jane said and stroke my hair, “I'm okay nanny, how about you? We have been kneeling for half an hour now.” I said.

Jane smiles and nods. And then suddenly a tiny woman wants to ruin our nanny and kid talk, and wants attention. “Ne ne~ ah, my knees hurts Jane. Ah oww it hurts (where are those damned apostles!)” she said as she clungs to Jane's arms.

Wow, bravo! She even insulted the apostles, though no one heard she whispered. I look at her with irritated look. This lady is such a pain.

While I was judging Amber in my mind, the big door suddenly creaked and spited out some people. They were wearing a red robe embroidered with a golden branch in the side of the clothes and an apple was hanging in the golden branch.

Yup, snow White version but loves apples. “We are sorry for coming late, and made you all wait. I am Anna the first apostle.” said the black hair girl.

“I am Gina, the second apostle” the girl named Gina, and then another spoke out. “I am Sina, the third apostle and the twin sister of Gina.”

There were 3 apostles in our front. “Hello, my name is Amberley Ore, and this is Seth the one who wants the goddesses blessing for upcoming blood test, tomorrow.” Amber said.

Suddenly Aunt Lila grunts and rolls her eyes. “Aunt Lila? What's wrong?” I whisper, the other apostles were already far away and went in front of the big statue.

Hmmmm....is there something wrong with the apostles, that makes Aunt Lila rolls her eyes?

“I'm just dissatisfied at them. How could only the lower apostles came? It has to be the higher apostles should come here and host us” Aunt Lila said and covered half of her face with a fan.

I only sighed and hook my arms with aunt Lila. “So Aunt Lila you know the story of this temple?” aunt Lila look at me and smiles.

“Of course, I know and the story of this temple is one of my least favorite.” She said. I tilted my head and smiles. “Then tell me about it?” I asked very quietly as we are getting closer to the statue.

“Later after we gain the ruby apple” Aunt Lila said and then went to focus on the road.

“Please bow and pay respect to the goddess of fortune and luck” one of the apostles said, Gina. We kowtow to the statue. The apostles said some prayers and used their magic to communicate with the goddess.

The apostles can communicate with the goddess but only for a short time, to me communicating with the gods are easy to me, but to the apostles it's very difficult.

One of the requirements of being an apostle is to have so much mana. And me? I can be an apostle too. But I'm to lazy to be a slave dude. And plus people should be the one serving me cause I'm a young master. Duhh... .

Apostles have rankings, 1 is the lowest ranks while the 100 rank is the highest rank. Now to think of it it is pretty disappointing, the temple send some of the most lowest rank to make the ceremony.

While we paid them large numbers of gems. What is wrong with this temple? Hmp! So ugly! And even their apostles are fat!

[Master, what are you thinking?]

‘I was thinking that the third apostle looks fat’

[Master, why do you always judge people?]