🅒hapter 53

Walking around whistling, Seth stumbled into a very nice throne room. He never thought that cavemen people have throne rooms or a castle.

“Hmm, imagine the cavemen princes or rebel cavemen fighting for the throne, that would be epic.”

Imagination

“Iiih ih ih oh oh!” (you betrayed me!)

“Eh eh eh! oh oh ih” (yes I did! Now kneel! )

The End

“Yeah, that was pretty much everything I could only imagine.”

He was bored and thought, ‘This is pointless, I'ma go home, nothing would be in here except some two skeletons in a weird entanglement and some treasures that would be useless for me cause I'm very rich by the way and I have a blonde piggy bank at home’

It's very clear that he didn't drink any of his medications at all but he still came out from that hole perfectly fine.

Coming out from that place, Seth landed softly on snow. Patting away the white snow, Seth went to walk away.

While he was still fine, the other man who we shall call in his alias, Blonde Piggy bank, was crazily looking for him for like several hours.

Who would thought that Seth didn't know the time and enjoyed murmuring onto himself while looking at some useless skeletons.

“At least they aren't useless as the gods.”

All Gods: Hey!!

And what could skeletons be possibly do? Seth found a good thing for them to use.

“Halloween decorations, skeleton tea party, or if you're like a pervert who likes to kiss skeletons then so be that man even though it's buried into the ground 6ft under with worms and bacteria so be it, no offence but I'm really being offensive here, and I'm not being judgemental but I like to judge people, where do you think I go to school?”

After the offensive remarks, Seth soon was found by his beloved piggy bank. Being hug by death, Seth felt all his bones were being powdered.

“Are you okay?! Where have you been?!” the prince was worried about his fiance that he looked all over the place like a mad person.

“I was enjoying a nice stroll, darling.” Seth patted Jax at the back comforting him.

“Did you know I cried?!”

“No.”

“ I was so worried you know?!”

“Yeah.”

“I thought I would never see you again!”

“Surprise, surprise, you saw me.”

“Why are you so calm about this?!”

“Well, I'm just calm about it. I'm okay.” Seth seriously said.

“What do you mean okay! ? You came out with purple bruise in your elbow. ” Jax was confused and worried. But Seth just answered.

“I love you.” Seth just said it because he doesn't want to talk anymore. Taken aback by the sudden confession, Jax was warm and his heart and replied.

“I love you too, my love, but you can't just run around and get hurt. ”Jax couldn't ignore that Seth was injured, he quickly healed him with his magic and after the bruise was gone he was satisfied at last.

After some sweet time the two gradually came back to the camp, the principal was waving at them signaling that it is about to go back to the cube.

“Well, see after one week or so.” Seth said his goodbyes and went to follow the other students back to the cube. Because the dark students are not participated in the event, they still have regular classes.

Looking at the passing scenery, Seth was in dazed, thinking about something else. Like thinking something so deep, making his classmates being to amazed.

What was he thinking?

‘If I'm a half-dragon, does that mean I'm half reptile and half mammal? My body is really confusing.’

‘What if  the world would blow up, what would happen to the people who survived?’

My assignment in Dark human powers structure is due tomorrow, I'm to lazy to do it~’

‘Dissecting frog research is due tomorrow’

‘My works are about to be a mountain.”

Can't get enough on those thoughts, Seth just went to sleep it and he will face all his problems after he sleeps, he wants to be lazy. He doesn't know why school is hard.

....

“Well, today we will learn......... ”

Seth has been sitting on this class for hours for now and his ass is starting to have splinters for sitting on the wooden chair.

“The god of Death and the moon god love story is a wonderful one.........”

Wait, what? God of Death and Moon god? Love? Oh my this is turning into a very interesting story.
.
.
.
.

“The love of the moon god was so great that he sacrificed himself for the death or dark god, stuck at the temple forever the moon god could never get out, and legend says that the dark god still tries to bring the moon god out of that temple.”

Hmm~ how interesting indeed. How could I not know such a wonderful story~~but wait then who was the girl that the moon god fell in love with?

Seth was jumping a lot to conclusions that does not even make sense. Until the moon god himself felt embarrassed for what this little boy is talking in his head.

Oh yes, oh yes, the moon god was listening to his thoughts, although just to clarify he can't hear the conversation of Seth and Kle in his mind.

[What the effing ef  are you thinking about that?! I did not cheat!]

[Oh hello, moonlight of the dark god~why you didn't tell me about you and dark god, eh~]

Laughing inside his head the moon god felt humiliated. The moon god fumed and turned into a light pink ball.

[So tell me the truth~ who is that girl and why?]

[Hmp! Why would I say it to you, you child!]

[Oh well~ I don't mind telling him about you coming out of your temple~ Oh I have a better idea! What about I do what the moon god said and bring his body back to life, with full of physical muscles, ekkk! I'm so excited!]

[ You evil child of Rollins! Why would you bring that god back to life! Did you know he almost destroyed the universe back then! He made the world go dark!  ]

[ hehe~ thank you~ you forgot that I'm a child made of evil and joy! Hahahaha!]

Seth is not crazy, but he does need therapy and a time out in jail. The moon god was bewildered, this is why he didn't want kids in the first place.

The moon god stared at the rat child and sighed, he really just want to slap this kid.

...............

Ehe! ʕ ㅇ ᴥ ㅇʔ hallo, I'm back from camp! I don't want to say anything~~ ehe

Enjoy this chapter~~
And by the way, the chapters are in jumble, so don't get confused I can't fix it.
Thank you once again.

Oh I'm not dead