🅒hapter 14-Part II: Sileam (Part 3)

...

‘What?’

The emperor said and look at his second son, he said.

‘Is this the only reason why you interrupted our meeting! How many times do I have to tell you! Your brother is doing nothing wrong! And please harassing is normal for him.’

The prince was silenced and was kicked out of the room. He was jealous of his first brother. Since when they were kids his father always loved his first brother.

He always know that his father never really cared for him. He always knew that his father's attention will always belongs to his brother, he knows that the emperor will never acknowledge his mother.

Both of the princes has different mother. The first prince was born from the original queen, Queen Gianna Earhart. And the second prince was born from a palace dancer that have accidently climbed up to the emperor's bed, her name was Amelia Uehling.

The queen was aware of the accident that his husband made, but she still not acknowledges what his husband had done and accepted Amelia.

The queen treatments to Amelia are so nice. The queen treated Amelia like a sister. The queen trusted Amelia with all her heart, she thought that Amelia would never betray her but no.

It was when the queen was giving birth to the first prince, when Amelia betrayed the queen. After the birth of the first prince, Amelia started to plan a way to let the queen die.

The queen was having her dinner with emperor, they were so peaceful and had a happy atmosphere. Until the queen collapses and died due to poison.

The one who did it was no other than Amelia, Amelia bribe a maid to poison the queen's food, the maid accepted the money and proceeds to poison the queen.

Since the day the queen was poisoned, the king became more hot tempered and have been ignoring all the people around him, he even exiled Amelia for trying to bed him. But before Amelia was exiled she even bore the second prince.

When the two grew up together, you would always feel the unfairness and jealousy of the second prince.

Seth: The curtains were down again and people started preparing. “You're next Seth, go prepare your dress” said Irene. I nodded and went to a room to change.

[Master, you can do it. The audience liked the play today, even your dad was emerged to it. Even Dahlia cried at the part that was telling the princes mothers.]

[She said it was pitiful]

‘Why cause it was exactly the same as her daughter? Minus me?’

[Particularly yes master]

‘sigh, don't bother with it. I'll better change my outfit’
...

I silently took off my costume and change into a dress. My first costume was a hassle and was hard. But thank goodness that I didn't have to wear that corset, Adelle said that my body is already okay, and doesn't need that corset. When she saw me with that thing she immediately scolded Irene.

Sigh... Can it just be over?

*clink

*clack

“Oh I'm sorry.”

*bang!

“Wah!”

What the hell? Was that. Suddenly that first prince actor opened the door and closed the door immediately.