🅒hapter 5- Stairs

Seth's POV

"Kle, did you find what I asked for?" I said, while I'm outside, freezing in the cold air.

[Master, it's close,the item you wanted is close, you can do it ᕙ(*•̀ᗜ•́*)ᕗ, only 200 more steps! And you will reach the temple of Luna!]

"What! 200! I climbed on this stairs, 4 hours ago, and still I haven't reach it!" Ha... Ha... Ha..., I'm so tired!

I started climbing this stairs at 9 pm
and I thought it was just a small stairs but it's like staircase to heaven!!.

Now it's 1am in the morning!

"H-ow many stairs did i-i climbed?" I asked, god! My leg is sore and painful!!

[100, master]

This stairs are so long and big! And slippery! I wanna go home, but I can't!

*chirp, chirp

"Coffi?, are you cold?" Coffi, I called the black raven Coffi, I really like it! I got the name when I saw a coffin outside the house!

(A/N: the name was inspired by a coffin)

[Master, you're really are not a normal kid]

"Yes, I'm not normal. I don't like pesky people, I don't like it at all"

Kle only sighed and look at his master, "Wheew! Let's go!" I said and started climbing the stairs again.

-------

"Y-yes!, I finally reached the top! Haha! Beat that you stupid stairs!" Finally! I wanna cry! Grandma! I did it, I climbed the stairs to hell!

"Now, let's go to the temple, inside! And get that crystal!". I went inside to the big and beautiful temple.

I pushed the big door open, I'm really excited!

*creaaaaak

When I thought about the temple I was expecting to see a lot of gold, scattered around the floor, but.....

*swossshhhh (cold wind)

"Hic.... Bohhooo!... I climbed the stairs for 6 hours and nothing is inside here?! The book said it had treasures!" The temple is empty and cold. And the crystal is no where to be found!

I wanna destroy this temple!!!!

"All my efforts are wasted!" Ahhhh! I hate this! What should I do, it's such a disappointment.

After some time I regained my cool and stopped whining.

"Hoo, okay....Come on Seth don't be discouraged! I know something is still left, here!" I should look around to see if there's anything interesting left.

Suddenly when I was exploring the temple I saw a pendant. A gold necklace with a pendant that had gems in the sides and the center of the pendant has a symbol of a panther circling around a beautiful pink flower, the flower is close enough to a sakura flower.

Hmmmm.... Why is this so familiar..... Panther... Pink flower...

"!!!!"

The royals was here?!, how!.... Wait...

"Kle, what year is it now?" I said, there is no way that I was late, I clearly came here earlier.

[Year 1200,master]

Huh? I came here earlier than the royal family, why is there a pendant of a royalty here?...

Okay, let's see the original plot.

Delacroix, the royal family of the biggest kingdom of the continent. They are famous because of the goddess of love and life had blessed the kingdom of Roix.