🅒hapter 52

It was morning, everyone is wide awake in the early. Looking for food and treasures that the mystic forest could provide.

“Your Highness! Fire users are detected near our camp site! Your orders are in command any time!” one of the students said, guarding their tiny little camp.

Jax just nodded but still didn't care about it. Jax just passed the problem to his other members to take care of it, of course the students went to follow and planned to ambush the enemies.

“Let's go search near the river, we might find something that we could eat later.” Jax went ahead and took the lead to the river.

...

“I seemed to like the weather today, why don't we all go and look at the other situations around the camps.” the quiet finally said. The principal spoke in a cold voice.

The other students were timid after and had cold sweat at their each own backs. Seth on the other hand didn't seems to bother and just nodded.

He would also like to go down to the forest and meet Jax down there.

“Well... Let's go?” Seth asked and smiled.

Noticing the cube slowly moving downward, all the students were curious.

‘Are we going to die?’

'We didn't even started yet but the principal is ready go kill?'

'It looks like a cube.' (It's a cube dummy)

[Seth]

Those students thought and lined up properly. The cube was big and a tiny little door opens, spitting out some people.

“Students, good morning I see that you all are energetic, hope we didn't bother your morning routine?” the principal said while looking around.

The dark class students just went to follow with her. Seeing this scene, people will think of a mama duck walking with her little ducklings following her around.

“Ma'am don't worry, you didn't bother us at all. And it's an honour to finally meet you ma'am have you at our campsite.” the male teacher spoke with flattery and joyous voice.

While looking at the us at the back with disdain. I see that we were uninvited guests and these people does not want us here, well for others they would be offended.

But for me it's not that really, cause the same as this jerk you call of a teacher I don't even like to be with this hell dump of a campsite.

“Principal, can I look around the forest for a little while?” while I look at the teacher with disdain as well. Looking at him makes me sick by the way, holding my urge to vomit.

“You can, just don't kill people on your way.” I can feel her sarcasm in her voice, which I appreciate very much.

Turning around looking at the white snow, I remember how my first murder went, well the one who did the murder was Kle, but I was his master so I can say it is my murder also.

Stepping into the depths of this snow on feel like I have stepped on something like.... human.

Curious about my doubts, I look around from left to right and started to sweep the whole place. Of course by my sorcery I don't want to feel this killing cold in my fingertips.

*whoosh

"I seemed like I was wrong” I was very disappointed in the results that I have discovered. Looking at this mysterious looking statues on the ground I feel like it's very suspicious.

‘Kle, can you come here for a second?’

[Uhh... Sure ]

“What can I do for you, master?” Kle said as he landed softly on the snowy grounds. “What are these strange looking statues?” Seth asked and went near to one of the statues.

“It seems like they are called Stones.” Kle says.

“They form a human shaped bodies and attacks humans, they are the close cousins of the gargoyles.” Kle gave more information. Just as Kle was done, Seth disappeared.

Falling into the deep snow and made a sound like thud, Seth was found in a dark big cave like place, he look up and saw how he came down falling from this place.

A big hole was above him, only the light above him was giving him the source to see the place. The place was very dark and full of cobwebs and a lonely skeleton was at the corner chilling under a rock.

“Must have been chilling in here for a long time huh.” Seth sxplored the cave and went to touch the walls of the cave. After fiddling with the walls he went to the  suspicious door that has a sign on it that says.

‘GO BACK! ’

‘Death is around the corner!’

‘BEWARE OF THE LIGHT’

Those signs were dreadfully ugly but still Seth ignored the signs and went straight inside. Seth was surprised to see something that he would never thought he would see it before and that would.....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry for the delay guys, I have been busy with school work and with my family, so yeah.....

So see you guys next time!!!!