🅒hapter 6

Warning ⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠ mentioning blood and other more!

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"Let's make a deal" I said.

(A deal? What kind of deal are you talking about?)she said.

I smiled and look at the statue. "I'll bring back all your treasures, but you have to give me the magic object that I wanted to find the past hours ago, so what do you say?", I know it's dumb. Who would exchange their most powerful object on her treasures.

Ugh! I made mistake. " you know what for--"

(Okay, bring them back to me) she said.

"Are you sure?" I asked. (Yes, I agree to your offer)
She said. "Okay, looks like where going hunting!"
This is a great chance to raise my stamina, and level.

(Here, I'm giving you one of my skills). A light of ball was floating, it was very shiny. I wanna touch it, when I was about to touch it, it when through me so fast.

"YA! That was all of a sudden! I was really shocked! Can you warn me first before you do that?!" I yelled. (Haha, I'm sorry , boy) she said.

*chirp, chirp!

"Oh, Coffi you're awake again!" I said. "Hehe, Coffi my cute little birdie!!!!!" Coffi is so fluffy!!!!! And squishy!

[Wow, master cherish the roasted duck so much] Kle sarcastically said.

'What,are jealous? Remember you were the one who advised me to pick the egg'

[Hmp! I wish I didn't say that! I'm more important than that bird, hmp!]

'Awww~, does my cute cat Kle, jealous~ awww, don't worry Kle, your important to me'

[Hmp! Good that you know]

I should leave Coffi in here for a while. It's cold outside, I placed Coffi to a comfy place.
Hehe, I can see his tail wagging.

He must like it. "What skill did you gave me, lady?" I said. Some how I feel like my breath is suddenly decreasing.

After some while it's so hard to breathe already!

"H-ha,ha.ha.ha....... Wha... What did you do?!" I yelled. [Master! Are you okay!? ]

(Hmmm.... Ah! I totally forgot!silly me how could I forgot my favorite skill. I gave you breathe less breath, just bear it a little and you can manage it, that is my most favorite skill, that I use), shit!

I don't care about it! Why the hell are you giving this kind of skills! To a KID?!
...........

2 minutes had pass and I CAN'T STILL BREATH!!! Well I can breathe a little but fuck!!!!!!!

"Hnhg... Ha... Ha.... Ha... Ha....... Ha.... Ha... Ho!!! Ha! Ha! I can breathe again!!! Ha... I'm glad I'm okay" hoo! I'm never ever doing that again!

(There you go! You succeed the first stage)

"Haha yes first sta--,what? Is it not done?
Σ( ̄□ ̄)!" I said nervously.

(No, it has three stages, you broke the first seal of my skill, the other 2 will start about an hour, so be ready)

"........"

*Ding!

[You have broke the first seal! Your strength will increase by 5!]

[You have broke the first seal! Your Stamina will increase to 4!]

[You have broke the first seal! Your MP will increase to 10!]