🅒hapter 12-Part II: Sileam (Part 1)

Seth's POV

Yesterday was very tiring and fun, “Seth? Come down now! Food is ready!~~” said Jane down stairs, I rubbed my eyes and went to the bathroom to wash my face.

I finished washing my face and was fully awake now, I went down to see that Jane cook my favorite food. Meat.

I happily sat down and took a bite of the juicy  cooked meat, “Mmm~~! yummy! Thanks nanny” I said, as she smiles and ate her food. “Seth, I may have be late home later, the boutique is very busy today,cause some aristocrat booked the boutique today and it might take a while for those aristocrats to pick their dresses.”Jane explains.

Jane works at a boutique in the 1st district, the owner of the boutique is Jane's friend, her name was Lila. She is a water user,she very friendly and calm lady, I always run away when she comes to visit the house ,she would abuse my soft and round cheeks when she is here in our house.

When we first moved in here for the first time, she immediately squeals and cupped my cheeks and squish them until they were red.

She still does it until today, she would squeal how much cute I am and how beautiful I am. She would hug me very very tight, until my bones break.

I snapped back in reality and I only nodded and smiled.

I finished my breakfast and went upstairs, when I heard Jane leaving the house I got ready and went out too. “Let's go mechanical Auto Kle”

Second Day: Acting(or not?)in a theater.

So for today's list is acting in a theatre! I came to district 4 which the district of entertainment! This district is full of casinos, Opera Houses,Theatre house, and bars.

I was amazed how many people come here every day, and even if it's daylight there is already some men drunk and high. I shook my head and went to a theatre, the theatre was called 'Theatre of Hughes' this theater is big and fancy. There was a bulletin board outside and saw something that might help me get in the theater.

I took the flyer that has big font and big lettering writing.

┏                                                  ┓
   COME! AND VOLUNTEER
   AT THE THEATER!
   We need more help at
   the back stage!!!!
┗                                                  ┛ 

(A/N: Why does this theater notice sounds like the people wrote this is in danger?🤣 Should I call nine guan guan??)

I saw a guard that guards the big door to the theater. I came to him, “Um... Hello, I would like to participate or volunteer as a extra help in the theater” I handed the flyer at the big man, he look at me up in down and smiled.

Okay that was weird.he let me in and open the door. I was in awe in the design and decorations in the place. big doors that have several gold lines and vines carved, to gold railings, and a very big big stage.

It was a little bit dark but I can still see the way to the backstage, while I was on my way I saw a lady “Well hello there! Are you here to help?” said the blonde lady, she was pretty, she had green eyes, tanned skin, curved body, and she really have big................ Boobies. (A/N: I don't know but just wrote it)