🅒hapter 30- Ridiculous

Seth's POV

Hmm.... Why is noisy? What are they talking about? I can't really hear much.

I opened my eyes slowly and saw a familiar room. I sat up and looked around. Ah, the people who were just talking is my dad, aunt Zandra, and a doctor.

The Duke saw me and went closer to me. “Seth? Are you okay? Is there anything painful in your body?” my dad says.

I shook my head, what happened? Minutes ago I was just reading the noisy book, but now why I'm I in my room and then..... Ah.... I fainted because of what I have learned.

“Sigh, thank goodness your okay. We were so worried when you came out of the garden unconscious.” my dad said.

“Y-yeah, I'm okay” I said. I am still bothered by the fact that I may have the ability to conceive a child!
And damn! I'm scared now! I don't want to turn 18 anymore!

“Dad– I mean father, can I talk to you for a second? Alone?” I said. I need to confirm it.

The Duke glance at Aunt Zandra and the doctor, aunt Zandra must have understood and escorted the doctor out and she also went out.

There was silent in the room, I clenched my hands and started talking.

“Father, is it true that I'm a half dragon and when I turn 18 my body would change! Is my appearance gonna be destroyed! Will I turn into a dragon!?!! Will I turn into a dragon forever” I said.

I don't really know what to ask, but first I am really certain to ask this. Ain't no body destroying my face, y'all!

“Wait, you knew?” the Duke asked back. I nodded and lowered my head. Sh*t!!!! If I really became a dragon and have a womb part. (A/N:  when  he says a womb part, I don't really know...... I'm a girl too.... But my knowledge about my body is low.)

“Sigh, yes you are a half dragon. And no, your not gonna be a dragon forever. Well,when you turn 18 your wings will appear, horns also appears, and a dragon tail. And the inside of you........ Will also change?”

I feel like I'm a girl in a situation where my dad tried to explain what is period, and what should I do. Except my dad knows better than my mother.

“Is change is inside me? The womb part?” I said in a tiny voice. I don't know about the human body of the girls, so let's call it womb part.

“Yeah, that's right. When you turn 18, every 6 months you will feel heat and lust. So you should lock your room when that time comes, okay? I need to go now, Father has a meeting with the emperor this afternoon, I'll bring you something later.” the Duke said and patted my head.

“Okay, Father” I said. He went out and closed the door gently. Ugh! It's still early it's so boring....

Hmm.... Did the butterfly came to the majesty?

Where did Kle go?

What should I do if I'm 18?

Can I be a baby again?

I'm scared at turning 18, I thought I was normal boy but no, I had to be a freaking dragon. Then will my future partner be a man? I'm I gay?

[Yeah]

Kle!

“Kle where are you?” I asked.

[I'm in my room,listening to some gossip. Hey! Master, did you know that one of the maids got pregnant!]

“Really?! Wow! Who? And how did they found out?”

[One of the maids where taking a break at the bathroom when she saw a pregnancy flower]