🅒hapter 35- Is it okay?

Kle’s POV

We are still watching this dog blood show, where the bunny and the hunter was making up.

“So how much do you bet, that they will kiss” system 10 said, to be short let's call her Liah.

“I pay 10000 system points, that master will not” I said. “Oh~ are you sure? I'll pay the same amount, Seth will kiss him” she said with full confidence.

I scoffed at her confidence. We will see about that.

“Can you fix the boat first? It's sinking” I said. She smiles and waved her stolen wand.

“It's not stolen, it's originally mine” she said and rolled her eyes. I also rolled my eyes. The boat is fixed and pop corn came out of no where.

We look at the two body that is hugging not far away from us, these two fools are so........ I'm not gonna say it.

“Hmm~don’t you just love the in the air? Ah~ love is in the air.” Liah said.

“Oh shut up, to me love is a pollution in the air!” I said and placed my chin on my hand. “Come on, don't be bitter, don't you know that when my brother and you are together, the air is full of love that it's so suffocating” the fake fairy said.

“Oh shush your mouth, don't you have anything to do than to steal the identity of the fairy goodness” I said and rolled my eyes.

“No, I'm off today I made an excuse to have a day off, and I didn't steal the identity of the fairy goodness, I just borrowed it” she said without looking away from the two.

“So where is the original fairy goodness now?” I asked, she turns her head to me and smiles. I knew it, this bxth.

“I took her first time~ hehe” she said and giggled. “So what? You ate her while in the skin of her own?” I asked.

“No, I used my original form. She was cute, and nice.” she complimented.

This bxth is exactly like her brother, players.

“Hmp, like brother like sister. You could really tell” I said and went to look at the two.

“Hey, don't be like that. My brother really changed, come on just give my brother a second chance~” she said.

I didn't answer her or look at her.

Giving a second chance to her brother is the one thing I will only regret if I do that. I will never make the same mistake as I did before....... I will never not.

“Haaaaaaa... I'm sorry again, Kle” she said. I just smiled at her and went to look at the master.

After the master and the prince, said sorry to each other. The prince smiled softly, while master's eyes we're still red.

“Jax....” master said, while his head is still on the prince’s head.

“Yes, darling?” Jax said.

The atmosphere in the place was suddenly quiet and scary. Master, didn't move and stood still in the arms of the prince.

“Seth? Why are you quiet?” Jax said confused.

Suddenly master's right leg was lifted up in the ground, the prince didn't saw the right foot being lifted. Master even stretched out his right leg and was ready to go.

The master....... Kicked the prince in the balls, the prince reacted so greatly and he was kneeling on the ground, holding his very sacred part.

“Oh my god, I didn't expect this would happened! Hahahahahahahaha! Oh my gosh! Haha” Liah said holding her stomach.