🅒hapter 18-Part IV: Boutique Spying (part 2)

Seth’s POV

This bug has been following us for a while now, “Is this your son, Miss?” pointed the bug.

“Ah his my fr–”

“Yeah! I'm her son, please go away.” I said, Jellico was taken aback from what I said, his face wore a stiff face and smiled. “Is that so? Well aren't you the luckiest bastard, having a beautiful mother. So where's your father little guy.”

Ha?! Bastard?! You are the bastard! Can't believe how can this jerk be a male target, could it be that the story has hidden plots?

I'll check it later right now I wish I have a human bug repellent, to shoo this bastard here.

“My dad is in the mansion! Why do ask?! And I'm 15,im not a little guy” I coldly.

“Oh is that so~” Jellico wore a weird and creepy smile, “Little guy, why don't we become friends? Hm? You seemed like a fun kid” Jellico said.

“I'm sorry but I don't need a friend like you, so bye.” I pulled Lila out of the store, Alex followed and that guy kept staring. “Seth? What's wrong? Why are so bad at that kid?” Lila said.

“Aunt that person is very suspicious and I don't like him” I said and look back at that d*mned store.

“Really? He seems to be gentle. Anyone would not be suspicious about that boy?” Lila said.

That's why no one suspects it cause he wore a gentle and kind mask! Hope that bastard would stay away from us in the future.

“Seth, do want to go to the next store?” Alex finally spoke after so many events happened, “I guess so, I think Aunt is not satisfied yet with the spying” I said.

“Of course I'm not satisfied, I have still not entered enough store, come on! I have some owners to roast.” Aunt Lila said, I looked at Alex for his reaction, but he just shrugged and smile warmly

. Ugh handsome young men really deadly.

Hm, I didn't know that Alex was so handsome. I know that his already handsome but I never got a closer look at his good face and even his body screams perfection.

Wow the gods really made his face handsome and beautiful; that's a bit unfair.

Hm, we should get out of here the ladies on the street are itching to date this fine and beautiful masculine young man.

“Let's go, h*os are coming.” I said and pulled Alex and tried catching up with Aunt. Those ladies felt a little dangerous, so we might take precautions.

“Come over boys, next store!” Aunt Lila said.

We entered the second most popular boutique in the district, the building was big, it was the same size of aunt Lila’s store.

“Come on, let's go shopping. And later I will introduce you two to the owner of the boutique.” Aunt said.

We're not spying this store, but we go shopping?
I saw Alex in the side heaving, oh no.... Did I walk to fast?

“Sorry, young master Alex is didn't know that I was still holding your hand and got carried away from walking to fast, I'm sorry” I apologized and let his hand go. When I took my hand back, I saw Alex face in disappointment.

But the all of a sudden he turn back to normal and smiled brightly again. Is he angry at me?

“It's okay Seth, let's go I think aunt is trying to fight a lady.”

What? Aunt? We just came here for a second and aunt Lila already had a fight?

I look at the glass outside the store and found aunt fighting with a Karen. Alex pulled me inside the store.