🅒hapter 22-Part V: Temple Trip(part 3)

Seth's  POV

I stared at the moon god. And waited for the answer.

(I.... Iam just curious and very impressed)

“Is it really that big deal?” I look at the tiny butterfly in my hand and I found it very simple and boring, besides its pretty wings that's just it.

(Yes it's a big deal! You think that it's easy to make this butterfly! In your current level you can't do that it takes a lot of mana to create this wonderful butterfly!)

Oh? Really? “ So what are you gonna do?” I said.

(Well I could take as an apostle, you will be my—)

“Woah, hold on there cowboy. I will not become your apostle just for making this butterfly” I look at Kle and smile. (A/N: Why did you smile at Kle?/Seth: nothing I just feel like it)

(You don't understand! It's not about the butterfly it's about your powers!!!)

“Okay, what about my powers? Does it kill a god?” that would be nice.

(What? No! Why do you want to kill a god?)

To tell you the truth, yeah I want too. (You want to kill a god!!) What? How the hell did he found out? (Of course I would find out, cause you are speaking your thoughts so loud!) Oh really?

(REALLY!!!)

“So no, I already declined the death god, soo.... I have to refuse you too.” The moon god was speechless and suddenly the body of the moon god, that was full of white, turned into a slight pink light.

“???” what is happening?

“Are you blushing?” I ask the moon god and then the ball of white light flinches. “Aha! You are blushing! But—why?” I rubbed my chin and tried to figure something out.

[Is it because of the death god?]

Kle the magnificent 1700000 years old system, said. “Oh~ what's with the death god and you?” I ask the moon god.

(............... nothing)

“You know it's a lie when you pause first and then say your defense” I said. Suddenly Kle spoke out and spilled the biggest tea I have ever heard. (A/N: Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip...... Ah~ tea 🍵)

[He and the death god had some sweet history together]

(Hey! How do you know!!?)

“Ha? He and the death god? Really? I thought you only loved that human girl?” I said confused. Kle, who was licking his paws, answered for the moon god.

[He did, but then.... Death god which is a very powerful one, visited the broken hearted moon god and made a not-so-mistake situation.]

So they are lovers? I never heard this on the novel, did the novel had some holes on it? Hmm...... Should I be worried?.... Nah! Let the time flow, if something happens in the future then let's face it and run away.

“So... Can you help me send this butterfly over to Jax?” I ask and pointed the butterfly that is flapping its wings.

(Ye–ah sure if you say so)

The moon god weirdly accepted the butterfly and said some chants. Hmm.... But why does he want me to be his apostle?.... Wait!

“YOU WANT ME TO BE YOUR LOVE LETTER SENDER ARE YOU?!” I shouted to the top of my lungs. “Seth are you okay? What's wrong?” Amber knocked on the door and waited for an answer outside the room.