🅒hapter 50

Seth was very sad this time, he knew how important it is about the 7 pillars of Kingdoms to come into the school.

In fact it was an honor to Jax. If he can be approved by the 7 pillars as a leader, they can blessed the land of Roix for eternity.

Roix kingdom have been suffering for a little while, the lands of farmers got a lot of cracks, and the soil has some black and white color. Nothing could be grown with this type of land.

The emperor right now was in tight hands and after he heard about the pillars, he really pushed Jax to entertain and please the pillars.

“You're hurting me... ” Seth trailed as tears keep coming from his eyes. Jax quickly realized and let go his tight grips in Seth's hands.

“I'm sorry... I... I didn't meant to hurt you, love.” Jax quickly appeased Seth hugging him. Seth understand that his fiance is worried about him.

But the most thing that Seth worries about is the 7 pillars, sobbing into Jax’s arms, Seth calmed down a little. “Sorry... I'm sorry.”

Repeating and repeating the words again, Seth got irritated by it and pinches Jax on his side of his stomach. “Stop it already, it's annoying. I was also at fault you know.” Seth sighed and pursed his lips.

Making his heart melt and warm Jax let out a chuckle. While Seth on the other side, was talking to the system.

[It's okay master, you did nothing wrong. I'm sorry for the misinformation, by the time Jax sense the danger, the pillars already left.]

‘You... Please don't scare me like that.’

[I'm sorry, I will not make mistakes anymore.]

‘ In all the system in the universe you are the most lazy and misinformed system I have ever heard.’

[Master... TT]

....

Going back to the school grounds, Seth said he wants to go to the forest cottage, Jax nodded and came with Seth all the way to the cottage.

Knocking on the door three times, Mister Elen opened the door wide and respectfully bowed at the prince. The prince didn't bother him and just came in.

“Here you go.” Seth handed the fairy globe or something to the doctor, the doctor trembled and it even fell to the ground. It was so quiet and like any minute now, the prince will really bite someone.

“Good thing it's not a fragile glass.” Seth laughed and picked it up. “Yeah, it would be a waste if it shattered, you risked your life getting this shit.” Jax mellowly said.

[Seth's POV]

Mr. Elen was really trembling all over, I think he would pee his pants anytime sooner. Sighing after, I held Jax's big and slender hands and squeeze it.

“Mr. Elen please take the glass ball and put up the barrier. Let's go Jax, my wounds hurt.” I dragged Jax into Mr. Elen’s office which is his second clinic... I think.

Helping me sit down in a comfortable chair, Jax searched around and found a bandaid and some weird looking bottles with weird looking liquid inside.

“These are some healing potions that have special effects which it will help with your wounds” opening the cork of the bottle, Jax wet his hands with it and it became a colored gold liquid.

Looking at it, it doesn't really looks harmful, but I really doubt it. Sensing my little doubt in that little position, Jax went to say some soothing words.

“Don't worry, it's just like water, you won't be even feel the pain at all.” assuring that it was harmless, my doubts are a lot more stronger now.

After coating his hands with that liquid he quickly touched my wounds slowly and spreading the liquid evenly. He was right, it didn't hurt at all.

But soon enough, my wounds started to feel a little painful and I felt that my skin is being stretched or pulled together towards each other.

“Ahhhhhhhh! What the FUCK!?!” It hurts! It hurts more than that stab earlier! What is this?!

“Shhhh.... Don't worry, don't worry, you have to understand that you are a half dragon young man, this potion is made out of tears of dragons so it is gonna hurt a lot.”

Tears? Tears of dragons! Is he crazy!?! That's like a fucking rubbing alcohol but with a side of poison!!!!!

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Jax you!” oh my god! I sounded like a girl when I scream high pitch, but doesn't matter I wanna kill this man right now!

“It's okay, don't worry you have to endure the pain, you know that your body doesn't heal in light magic so this is only the thing that could heal you completely.” he said.

Ugh! It hurts! I will take my revenge on you Jax Delacroix!

“Come on, don't make that face, love. You can't kill me at all, so stop with your childish behavior and be a good boy and lie down.” he gently pushed me to the bed(not the other ‘push in the bed’)

Covering me with a blanket, he then lay down besides me and just started at me like a freak... It's a joke.

“It's still painful.” I pouted and complained to him. “Well, I can feel it.” he gently stroke my messy hair. Remembering that we share pain, I suddenly felt guilty.

“I'm sorry.... For causing you pain.” I sighed and sunk in, into his arms. “It's okay, I forgive you.” he replied back.

And I sighed and just listened to the music of the night.

.........

“Seth, I have already set the barrier around the house, no magic leaking will happened and I hid the fairy down to the deepest part of the house.” Mr. Elen said. Jax was at kitchen cooking some breakfast, it's already 4 am and Jax decided to cook something.

While he is at the kitchen, I talked with Mr. Elen with Rey. “Well... That's great, at least we won't get caught.” I felt relieve and smiled.

“Let's eat, we have to go back to the dormitory and let you rest. Mr. Elen, let's talk later.” gentle to cold, Jax was really scary that Mr. Elen took a big gulp and was slightly trembling.

“Y-yes, your majesty.” Mr. Elen said and bowed at the same time.

....

The breakfast was superb and my stomach was full. Now I'm a fat dragon for a moment. Rubbing my stomach, Jax looked at me lovingly. Which he didn't stop.

“Stop looking like you're gonna eat me alive and it feels weird when you rub my stomach.” I said and took his hand away from my stomach.

“Hmm... Don't worry my love, I'm not gonna eat you alive and besides it will help you digest all the food inside your stomach.” he said while chuckling.

“But, I don't like it.” besides I don't have indigestion.

“Well, no matter what you say I'll still do it, and besides I was thinking about something while rubbing your stomach, can you guess what was it?” Jax gently put his hand back on my stomach and rubbed it again.

He is really stubborn it's pissing me off. “No I don't wanna guess and I don't wanna listen!” hummed and turned around, I don't wanna see him.

But suddenly hot breath suddenly sprayed at my ears and he then said something to my ears. Then I suddenly bolted out from my chair and look at him with a red face.

“You!....” I shouted and he seems to be happy seeing my flustered face. This jerk! How could he say that?!

*********

Hello guys! I am here! I am back shamelessly!