🅒hapter 37- Princess's Assistant

Third Person's POV

The prince came back in the morning next day at the academy. Demnian was in the office having dark circles under his eyes.

He has been working all day yesterday, when the prince suddenly disappeared. He decided to finish the work of the prince.

Demnian finally finished the papers and went to his dorm, he opened his room door saw his fluffy and soft bed. He cried tears of joy and went to jump on the bed.

He felt his bed and immediately felt sleepy, it was satisfying for him, finally he could sleep content.
But before he could slumber, his door suddenly opened with a bang.

“Wake up Demnian” the prince of Delacroix said and went to disturb the poor Demnian. Demnian opened his blood shot eyes and look at the prince.

“How can I wake up when I didn't fell asleep yet!?!!!!” Demnian said and yelled at the prince. The prince coldly stare at him without pity.

“But you closed your eyes just now” the prince said. Demnian grunts and fell back on his bed. “Just shut up and let me die in peace” Demnian said.

“No, you will die in a chaotic way. But before that did you finished the papers?” Jax said. Demnian sighed and told the prince it was finished.

“Okay, you can rest. You are not allowed to die from overworking, there is a lot of papers in the table” Jax said and left.

Demnian finally got his peace and fell asleep right away. Jax walked through the halls with cold face, following behind him are his knights.

“When my Seth comes to the academy, guide him to his room close to mine” Jax coldly said, the man who is in charge of the dormitories nodded his head.

Jasmine heard his brother's words and immediately jump in front of his brother.

“Brother! Are you talking about sister-in-law?!! Is she going here?!!” the princess said. Jax stopped walking and then shoved his sister in the side.

“Hey! Talk to me! Brother! You can't just ignore your twin sister!” she said and still chased his brother.

“No and we are not twins.” Jax said and continued to stride forward. Jasmine pouted and continues to follow his brother.

“But, we were born in the same day~~ it's the same” Jasmine said then hook arms with his brother.

“Just be quiet. You'll ruin my mood” Jax said. Jasmine just pouted more and just stayed quiet.

Back in the manor, Seth has been really training his lungs just to make fire from his mouth!!!!!!

“It doesn't work!!!! How can I do this?!! I'm I even a dragon?!!” Seth said as he ruffled his hair.

The book then finally said some words. “Of course you can't breath out fire, your half dragon and half human, all you can do is have a tail, horn, and wings.” the book said.

Seth felt a bucket of cold water splashes into his head. “You should have told me!!!!!!!!! Before I spent my time trying to spit out some fire!!!!!!” Seth said.

“Well at least you can hold your breath for about...... Hmmm, about 15 minutes.” the book said, Seth was pissed.

“What is the use of me holding my breath for freaking 15 minutes!!?!!!!!!” Seth shouted, he then slapped the book.

“Hey! Stop it! Didn't you know that it's such a nice ability to hold your breath for 15 minutes!?!!” Seth kept hitting and hitting until he was satisfied.