𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆프롤로그

(Edited)

(Edited)

Third Person's Pov

Year: 2005

"A fateful night, where someone was blessed with a new life and someone lost an old one."

"It was the night of the full moon and it's light was cascading the earth".

It was raining heavily.

She was running, her footsteps echoing in the empty street. She was running,not for her life but her child's.

"She didn't care if she died but she has to save her child's life."

"Her daughter's life."

Her heart started beating louder as she saw a lonely house in the distance.

She furiously knocked on the door, even her knocks were screaming desperation, her knocks were hurried because she didn't have much time.

SOMEBODY  PLEASE! PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR! The woman screamed.

She relentlessly kept on knocking but Nobody opened the door.

PLEASE! She fell on her knees, with the little bundle who was crying furiously in her mother's cold embrace.

It's going to be okay baby..Eomma is going to make sure that you will be okay.... The mother cooed, hugging the child close to her.

Please.. she sobbed. Please take my daughter! she begged one last time.

She was pitiful, she was desperate for her child's life. She had already accepted her fate but not her daughter's.

As she was about to give up, the door finally opened revealing a couple in their late twenties.

Oh my god! the young woman's eyes widened as she quickly  bent to the mother's height.

Please... the mother begged. Take her please! she showed her newborn to the couple who looked confusedly at eachother.

Ma'am do you need help, do you want to come inside? The man questioned.

"No don't,just take her" she handed the child to the woman.

But-

"I don't have time to explain, please just take her and take care of her. She is 2 days old and She has a family" The mother said jotting an address on the paper.

"Take her to them, her family" she pleaded. Keep her safe.

The couple hesitantly nodded.

She looked at them gratefully before looking at her baby. She looked at her with infinite love, capturing all her facial features because she knew it was going to be her last time.

"Eomma is sorry baby" she cried. She has to leave you but don't worry you will return to your family. To your father, To your brothers.

"I love you baby. I love you so much Kim Dasom" she kissed her forehead as her tears fell on her little face while the baby blinked as if understanding her mother.

Giving one last loving look to her child, she ran.

The couple were stunned, shocked, confused basically everything is the dictionary.

But nonetheless they kept their word. Atleast the half of it.

They took care of her but never returned her to her real family.

"Because they were selfish, they couldn't have children and looking at this little angel they couldn't let her go."

"That day one family lost part of their family and one family found a part of theirs."

That day everything changed.