20장

Author's noteAnother update for the day and also we are half-way through the book so i am taking a break for a day or two, i have been updating daily and writing daily and i am having major writer's block so maybe a little break will help

Author's note
Another update for the day and also we are half-way through the book so i am taking a break for a day or two, i have been updating daily and writing daily and i am having major writer's block so maybe a little break will help.
Thank you for supporting me always.
I love ya all!!
Also kinda left you guys hanging 🙃

Third Person's Pov

Yeonjun dragged her to the rooftop as she let him.

He was taken back a little as he saw her not struggling.Infact she has been acting weird the whole day.

"Once on the rooftop, Byeol harshly removed her hand."

What do you want asshole?

He didn't reply, coming towards her as she backed away.

"Stay back or i will kick you where the sun is afraid to shine" she threatened But it went unheard by the latter.

Hey- owww! Yah! She hissed as he applied the antiseptic cream on her wounds, making her wince.

Can you atleast be gentle? She snapped as he ignored her.

Shut up!

Byeol shut up as she looked at his features. He was really handsome indeed, she won't deny it.

And her heart was racing at their close approximity.

It's all fake Byeol, don't let them fool you! She clenched her fists.

"As soon as he was done, she pushed him away harshly."

It was his time to scoff now. A thanks would work.

This had her snapping. Nobody asked you to help me!

"Ofcourse you are ungrateful."

"Ungrateful? Yes i am ungrateful, i am nothing but a burden and i know you and my stepbrothers just want me gone. I am sorry for being such a burden" she looked at him with glossy eyes making him shocked.

What? He widened his eyes looking at her glossy eyes. This is the new side of her he saw today.

But why did he feel hurt looking at her like that?.