12장

(Edited)Third Person's Pov

(Edited)
Third Person's Pov

"Byeol sighed defeatedly looking at the pinboard."

"It's been years and still no leads which will lead her to them."

"The people who killed her father."

"Hidden in her closet behind her clothes was the pinboard, where she has been collecting clues which will lead her to them, for years."

The police wouldn't help them. They had abruptly closed the case Saying it was a deadend leaving the girl desperate.

Even her mother gave up, but not her. Not Byeol. she never gives up.

"So since that day, she had been little by little collecting clues without her mother's knowledge."

"But she was just 16 and ofcourse she wasn't able to find anything major but she still didn't give up."

Closing her closet door gently, she looked at the time.

2:30 am

It was one of the nights where Byeol couldn't sleep.

Sighing once again, she decided that warm milk might help her sleep.

"Quietly creeping down the stairs trying her best to not wake the others, who were most probably sleeping unlike her, she made her way to the kitchen."

She looked around the dark before turning her flashlight on, leading herself to the kitchen but she froze in her step when she heard the front door opening.

She frantically looked around before hiding herself in the kitchen while gently peeking out.

Why was she hiding like a burglar? She thought but equally diverted her attention back to the door.

Then they entered, her stepbrothers in all black.

What the fuck? And why are they entering the house trying to look so cool? She thought while mentally shaking her head.

"That was true, they were entering the house like god damn celebrities before Namjoon tripped, making Byeol nearly burst out laughing and comprising her hiding place but she quickly composed herself."

"Talk about being overdramatic and why are they coming back at 3 all dressed in black?" Byeol mumbled squinting her eyes at them when she caught a scratch on Yoongi's face.

"Were they having a gang fight?....or worse are they in underground business? Mafia??..... Don't be an idiot Byeol, its not some fanfiction that your stepbrothers will turn out to be Mafia. You are just spending too much time on Wattpad that's all" she assured herself but somehow her heart didn't believe it.

She hid herself well, as her brothers went to their respective room.

Letting out the breath she had been holding, she made her way to the kitchen as she was supposed to before she got sidetracked.