32장

♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎♕︎Third Person's Pov

Third Person's Pov

The opening of the gates and Byeol's voice caught their attention as all of them instantly shot up.

I am home...Why is it so quiet? Usually someone would be bickering? Byeol mumbled confusedly, looking around in hopes to see atleast a single soul.

"Loud footsteps sounding like a stampede caught her attention as she looked at all of her brothers rushing towards her."

Hi- What's wrong? Byeol's eyes widened as Jin hugged her tightly.

Not her but everybody.

What's wrong? Why are you guys acting like this? Byeol looked at her brothers worriedly.

Byeol it's- Jungkook gulped.

What's wrong Jungkook hyung? Why are you acting like this?

It's Byeol-

Stop mumbling and tell me what's wrong?!

What's wrong is BWAHAAHA. Jungkook started laughing along with others.

Did something happen to make you go this crazy? Why are you laughing?

"We were just playing around, wanted to see your shocked face. Man it was fun" Taehyung laughed.

Byeol's face turned blank." I have a boyfriend" she announced as all the boy's laughter ceased now followed by loud coughing.

You what?!

"Now that's a real shocked face" Byeol smiled sweetly. Next time you guys should do it properly. Learn from me! she blew a kiss to them before running to her room.

"The boys looked at eachother sadly. They weren't playing around, they actually wanted to hug her, tell her that she is their real sister but they couldn't."

"Hyung i don't know, how long i can hide this..i don't want to. We promised her" Namjoon choked.

It can't be helped joon. It's father's order.

Flashback

What do you mean you don't want us to tell her the truth? Yoongi growled as Mr Kim sighed.