The ultimate days part 2

Third Person's Pov

Third Person's Pov

A very long chapter and read the author's note in the end.

Gender reveal.

What do you think the babies are? Yeonjun mumbled while lovingly stroking her now nearly 5 months pregnant bump.

Hmmmm i don't know, i am happy with whatever... Byeol hummed while focusing on the documents in front of her.

Yeonjun tsked taking away the documents as Byeol glared at him.

Give it back! she demanded.

No! he gritted. "Stop overworking Byeol, you already did enough.  As your secretary, husband and foremost baby daddy i order you to stop."

And why would i listen to you? she quirked her eyebrows as the latter shrugged.

"You won't listen to me but listen to them definetly" he pointed at her brothers who were already glaring at her.

"Byeol, Yeonjun and her brothers had shifted back to their family mansion as they thought it would be better for them to be together at this time considering she was having three babies and any help was appreciated."

"Byeol gulped while sheepishly smiling as Yeonjun smirked not so discreetly. "

Kim Byeol... Hoseok smiled menacingly.  If i see you working inside the home then you wouldn't want to know what i am going to do.

Seriously Byeol... Namjoon sighed. Stop overworking yourself, it can harm the babies.

Byeol nodded hesitantly before quickly changing the topic. So what do you think the babies are?

All of them shook their head but answered nonetheless.

I don't mind any but Well i hope one of them is a girl.... Jin stated with a small smile.

"Yeah it will be like getting Byeol's childhood back that we lost" Jimin agreed smiling sadly at the reminder.

"I would like to see a male version of Byeol running and it will be cool to see Yeonjun's female version too" Taehyung chirped.

Well we already have Byeol's male version right here.. Yoongi chuckled while pointing at Jungkook who glared at him.