The ultimate abduction

(EDITED)Author's note Here you go people!! Also no spoilers for the next chapter cause i myself don't have an idea

(EDITED)
Author's note
Here you go people!! Also no spoilers for the next chapter cause i myself don't have an idea.

Third Person's Pov

Why you out of all of them? Byeol whined as she looked at her brother who just shrugged.

"You should be grateful that i am atleast here kiddo" Jungkook smirked teasingly, while ruffling her hair.

I shouldn't be! I wanted Jin or Namjoon Hyung or Hobi Hyung to be here not you! she huffed folding her arms as Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Yah! Stop being a brat! I am your older brother too!

So what?! I have six other older brothers!

What's wrong with me?!

You tease me!

Well i am sorry but you are a meme material! Jungkook retorded making the girl glare at him.

Well i know that! Byeol scoffed but i don't need to be reminded everytime.

"Well whatever deal with me" Jungkook shrugged as he walked beside her.

Byeol puffed her chest but nonetheless kept quiet as they walked their way to the grocery store.

It was peaceful for once but that peace was short lived.

A sudden screech of tires caught their attention but before they had the time to react more than 25 men had ambushed them.

Shit! Jungkook cursed pushing Byeol behind his back as the men came barelling towards them.

Byeol run! He screamed but Byeol shook her head grabbing onto his hoodie.

I won't leave you! She yelled.

Byeol! Run! They are too much for us! Jungkook interjected as he punched a man.

I don't care! We stick till the end! she replied back ,round house kicking a man.

"But alas there were too many of them as they overpowered the siblings."

Byeol! Let go! Jungkook screamed as three men held him and pushed him in the car.

Kookie! Byeol tried to reach out to her brother but she found a cloth on her mouth and soon found herself slipping away.

"And last thing she saw was Jungkook's panicked face."