Book Recommendations

Hey guys! I hope you are doing well.

If you are looking for books to read which is the same genre as mine then....

I highly recommend some of my favorites( i call it the hidden gems)

And the author's are so talented that it puts me to shame lol.

ggukie_69 - The Jeon Twins(i totally love it, the idea is really unique, and let me tell you a little secret, that is, I have read all of her books and they are absolutely amazing but this one has my heart🫂)

TrusfratedJeonBooty- Little Assistant ( this book is never fails to make me laugh, it's absolutely amazing and i just loveeee it. Always looking forward for updates lol)

sparklesinpurple -For you and me( my friend introduced me to this and i have successfully stalked all of her books, and am absolutely in love with it, my heart goes boom boom whenever there is a new update)

L7u4n5a9- Mafia stepbrothers ( the book is currently updating but damn the first few chapters got me all hooked up, you go girl 💐)

3HaNaNa3 - Mafia stepbrothers ( the sheer amount of times i have read this book🤌🏻, I am obsessed with it. IT'S ABSOLUTELY AMAZING)

RiyaHooda -Believe me ( Gosh i love this fanfiction SO MUCH, currently reading it for the third time)

itsmintsuga- Bts's baby( I think i have read this more than 5 times and let me tell you it is definitely my favorite, it's full of fluff and crack)

You all should definitely check it out, it's totally worth it💐