7장

Author's NoteIs it me or is everybody to addicted to super Tuna?Istg i can't stop watching it!Seokjin looks so freaking cute!!!!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Author's Note
Is it me or is everybody to addicted to super Tuna?
Istg i can't stop watching it!
Seokjin looks so freaking cute!!!!

200+ reads already, man i am blessed to have you guys. *Cries in gucci*
Thank you so much💜

Alright let's get on with the chapter.

(Edited)

Third Person's Pov

A lot happened on her first day in school.

"She embarassed Jungkook in front of the whole class which was her favourite part of the day."

"She found out Jungkook was really famous in school and had the bad baby oops i mean boy image."

"And she met Dahee, the overly extroverted girl, quite the opposite of Byeol."

And even though she was used to say no to everyone, she couldn't to this particular girl.

"It was like this Dahee had magic that she made Byeol sit with her during lunch."

Yes our Byeol sitting with bunch of people.

So Byeol ...Dahee cleared her throat at Byeol who was glaring at her food plate.

Yes?

"Well as you know i am Shin Dahee. This.. she pointed at the tall boy sitting beside her is do- young.

Do-young grinned at her as Byeol gave him a small smile.

And this... she pointed at the cute boy is Dosuk.

Dosuk shyly smiled at her as Byeol did the same quite awkwardly.

"This is basically our group, we call ourselves the three musketeers but since now that you joined us we will be fantastic four" Dahee beamed while Clapping her hands as Byeol's eyes widened.

"Byeol was quite taken back at her statement. She had just met them and now she was part of their gang. But somehow Byeol didn't mind, she actually liked their company. They were totally different from the students in her previous school."

"So Byeol since you are the youngest in the whole class, you will be our maknae. You should call us eonnie and Oppa" Dahee exclaimed as Byeol scrunched her face, nearly gagging.

No way in hell! she pouted as Dahee squealed at her like banashee.

"You are so cute" she pinched her cheeks as Byeol whined swatting away her hands.