31장

Author's noteHappy 10k+ reads!!!Thank you so much for all the love you showed this book!

Author's note
Happy 10k+ reads!!!
Thank you so much for all the love you showed this book!

I never thought it would reach 10k so soon

Also brace yourselfs for this chapter.

Third Person's Pov

The boys came out of the room once they were sure that Byeol was asleep.

The whole time the two oldest looked tensed.

Gently closing the door the younger ones turned to look at the oldest.

What's up with you two? Why have you been acting so weird ever since you saw that necklace? Namjoon frowned as the others nodded along with him. And why did you take Byeol's necklace with you?

"We should not talk here.. let's go to the meeting room" Yoongi simply said walking ahead as everybody quietly followed him.

Now are you going to tell whats happening or you going to keep us in dark? Jimin huffed taking a seat on the couch.

The two oldest shared a glance before Jin took out the necklace.

You see this necklace.. Jin pointed at the object in his hand as all of them nodded.

Yes, it's a normal necklace what's the big deal? Jungkook asked.

Jin gulped. This necklace is not normal it ....

What do you mean Hyung, elaborate! Hoseok folded his hands looking pointedly towards the two older.

"You see this necklace, it belonged to our mother" Yoongi completed as the others froze.

"Wh-at do y-ou mean Hyung? It can be a duplicate" Taehyung stammered.

"You see Tae it's not a duplicate. It was mother's family heirloom and it has her initial marked" Jin sighed.

Maybe it got stolen..?? Namjoon gulped.

"It did not because mom had it when she gave birth to Dasom. She gave it to our sister....."