6장

(EDITED)Third Person's Pov

(EDITED)
Third Person's Pov

"Byeol rolled in her bed covering her ears with the pillow."

"She didn't wanted to go. It was her first day of her highschool and this stupid alarm clock was the reminder."

"It's been 2 days since her mother left for the honeymoon. And the kids have somehow managed to survive, just a little teasing here and there because boys were busy."

Even Jungkook? Isn't he in highschool? Byeol had wondered.

"Maybe letting him being a part of business would help his brain" she had shrugged, getting rid of the thought.

I am up! I am fucking up! She turned off her alarm, furiously throwing away the covers.

"Thank god she skipped 2 grades or she would still be stuck in school."

"Just one more fucking year" she consoled herself making a beeline for the bathroom.

"Checking herself in the mirror and giving herself a rating of 3.5ish out of 5, she was on her way downstairs."

She saw four of her brothers already in the kitchen, but no one the dining table.

"I see so they don't have a tradition of eating together" she noted making her way towards them.

Opening the cupboard and grabbing herself cereals she quietly ate her breakfast, scrolling through her phone when someone cleared their throat.

"Uhumm" Byeol had a good idea who it was but she chose to ignore him.

"Pissing them first thing in the morning check."

"Uhumm" the person cleared their throat again making her sigh.

"Get yourself fucking medicines instead of clearing your throat like an old man" Byeol tsked as Jin gaped at her.

"Nobody has insulted him this much in his entire existence as much as this girl does in a day".

"I remember telling you to respect us" Jin gritted his teeth, while trying to control his anger

"And i don't remember agreeing to it and for the record Mr Rock was the one who told me that" she retorded, going back to using her phone.

"Seokjin calm down! Remember what dad told us..We can't hurt this bitch" he calmed himself down before looking at an amused Byeol.