41장

Third Person's Pov

Third Person's Pov

Byeol ...... Yoongi called to her as Byeol's breath hitched.

Abort mission, i am not ready to face them! She was ready to sprint back to her room but before she could, Jungkook grabbed her wrist stopping her

Let go! she hissed as Jungkook's grip tightened.

Byeol plea-se just let us explain! he whimpered, his eyes screaming desperation.

Not only him but all of her brothers.

"Now you want to talk?! Why, want to feed me with more lies, i am sorry but i am already filled with them" she clenched her fists.

Byeol please....just once....Jimin begged.

Their desperation was tugging at her heart.

Should she let them or should she not?

She was internally debating with herself as she sighed heavily.

"You won't leave me alone until you do that's why i am agreeing..... don't expect anything" she deadpanned as the boys cracked a smile.

And let go of my hand! She looked pointedly at Jungkook who immediately did.

Also Byeol......

What?

Happy Birthday! Namjoon smiled as Byeol's lips pressed in a thin line.

Was it a happy Birthday?

____________

What are we doing here? Byeol questioned as she looked around their theatre room( rich people things, i would not know)

"We want to show you something" Hoseok answered.

What, lemme guess a sibling movie? she scoffed.

"I see you haven't lost the sarcasm and for once you are wrong, it's something else" Taehyung gave her a small smile.

Keep yout sarcasm at bay Kim Byeol! she scolded herself.

She took a seat as whatever their were trying to show her slowly started playing on the screen.

"The screen turned black and two seconds later a beautiful lady with a baby bump appeared on the screen, from the looks of it it was a really old video."