The ultimate leaving part 4

Third Person's Pov

Byeol woke up with a heavy head and more than that a heavy heart the very next day due to all the crying.

She sighed before shoving away the blanket and making her way out of her room towards the kitchen.

Grabbing a glass of water, her eyes went towards her apartment door, yesterday's events still fresh in her mind.

She shook her head believing that her brothers were gone but she was oh so wrong.

Because in the evening when she had finally decided to go out, she was shocked to see Taehyung in front of her.

Who just got out of the apartment in front of hers.

Byeol blinked in shock as Taehyung smiled widely at her.

"Good afternoon Byeoliee" he cooed as the girl continued to stare at him in shock, snapping out of her trance only when he waved his hand in front of her.

"What are you doing here?"She asked, recovering from her shock as she looked at him with a blank face.

But before he could answer her, her eyes went behind him as Jimin now stepped out, giving her the same smile.

"Why are you here?"She hissed at them.

Jimin smiled sadly at her. "We were not going to leave without you. We were wrong Byeol and we are going to win you back so bought a house in front of yours."

Byeol clenched her hand before glaring at them.

"Do whatever you want but i am not coming back with you. You and your brothers better stay away from me"she snarled, making her way past them as they looked at her back sadly.

Jin who was hearing the conversation patted their back.

"Give her time. We hurt her really badly this time, her anger with us is justified"8Jin consoled as both of them nodded sadly.

_______
The next day.

Byeol sighed for the 100th time when she heard the incessant ringing of bell.

She angrily stomped to the door opening it harshly as she screamed at the person in front of her.

WHAT DO YOU WANT?!

"Oh Byeoliee. Me and Jin Hyung made your favorite Japchae, so we bought some for you"Yoongi said smiling at her, totally ignoring her glare.

"I do not want it"She hissed as Hoseok who was standing beside Yoongi spoke up.

"Byeoliee please take this, we know you love it"He tried to persuade her as she scoffed.

"I used to love many things but i don't now."

And with that she shut the front door at their faces who kept on looking at the closed door sadly.

They both turned toward their apartment looking at Jin who was giving them an assuring smile from the front door.

___

Byeol was walking in the park near her house, trying to refresh her mind when she heard a voice.

"Byeoliee look i got the latest comic of Demon Slayer."

Byeol stopped in her tracks, looked at Jungkook who was waving the comic book while smiling widely.

Byeol gulped, stopping herself from falling to his tracks as she turned the other way starting to walk back to the apartment.

But Jungkook didn't give up as he quickly followed behind her.

"Byeoliee what do you say, that we go watch the newest Marvel movie?"