21장

Author's note

Author's note

I am back after a 5 days break which felt like 5 years honestly.
Also i am done with my exams so i hope to update frequently as much as i can...

Happy Reading!

Also did you like this chapter?

Third Person's Pov

Previously

Byeol followed him dejectedly as she turned to look at the other direction.

And what she saw had her eyes widened and making her run towards Jungkook.

A car was speeding towards their direction or more like towards his direction.

It was like Byeol's feet had a mind of their own as she ran towards him

WATCH OUT! She screamed as she pushed him away.

Jungkook fell on the ground harshly as he turned to look at her.

He froze. Jungkook froze as he witnessed the scene in front of him.

Blood, blood everywhere and it was seeping out of the person he was supposed to hate.

Present

Red light, blue light flashed in front of him as they took her.

"White walls mocked them as they whisked her away."

Seven men sat outside the room.

All of them in distress.

Her face flashing in front of them, her smile flashing in front of them.

Jungkook was quiet the whole time..

What had happened? Yoongi broke down the silence as Jungkook finally broke down.

The Kim Jungkook was crying, he was crying after years.

She...S-he sa-ved m-e! he choked on his tears Falling to his knees.

Sh-e what? Jimin stammered.

"The car i-t was co-ming fo-r me but sh-e, she push-ed m-e away!" Hyung it's my fault! Jungkook bawled as Jin came to hug him.