39장

Third Person's Pov

Third Person's Pov

When were you going to tell me that you are mafia?

The boys breath hitched including her parents.

Byeol-

More importantly when were you going to tell me that i was Dasom, your dead Little sister.

And just like that the bomb was dropped.

________

Byeol w-e... Namjoon stammered.

We what? How long huh? How long have you all been lying to me? She asked as the boys looked down.

Byeol we-

How long?

Nearly 3 months.... Yoongi answered.

Byeol scoffed. "Is this the reason why you all started acting so good with me huh? I mean accept it, your personality did took a 180 degree turn in a day."

Byeol no! We didn't knew you were Dasom then. We accepted you as Byeol! Jimin argued.

I don't trust you! she deadpanned. I don't trust any of you.

And you dear mother, i mean adoptive mother... Byeol glared at Hara as her heart broke.

You hid it from me my whole life! She yelled

Byeol-

No! Enough! Just tell me how Appa died! You never told me!

Hara gulped. He, Byeol was killed by a Mafia gang.

He what?!

Your father he betrayed them, he used to work for a mafia group.. Hara explained not meeting her gaze.

Byeol stumbled a little. Her father, her hero, a cop worked with a mafia.

An-d ho-w did you find me? She questioned.

"Our mother left you to them. She was being chased by our rival gang" Jin said.

Byeol calmed her breathing. This rival gang, is it the same one who killed my biological mother and my adoptive father and the one sending me the threat?

How did you know? Taehyung widened his eyes

Took a wild guess... Byeol laughed. So whatever i knew was a lie.

All of you have been lying to me.

We, bye-ol-

Save it! Byeol cut off Hoseok. Your Apology won't solve anything, it won't change the fact that i have been lied to my whole life!