The ultimate fight

(Edited)Author's note

(Edited)
Author's note

Here you go!! Second part coming soon and also don't forget to comment and vote🙌

Third Person's Pov

(Ok a little context of what's going on, this happens after dosuk's death when Byeol starts her college and let's say that because of dosuk's death, dahee ,doyoung and Byeol have drifted apart. Also both of them know the truth of them being mafia and it's hard for them to accept it so... moving on with the chapter)

Byeol somberly looked at the sky while blinking away her tears.

"It didn't feel right,  nothing felt right to her."

She wasn't supposed to be here.

To think things would change this much in such a small span of time especially when she was finally happy.

She once again felt alone.

She was alone.

Her brothers were busy with ending the mafia work and so was Yeonjun.

And as for Dahee and Do young....they haven't talked to her for a month now.

It was hard for them to disgest the truth and they needed space, she knew that, but for how much longer?

And her brothers? They were barely home.

She was back to square one. She was back to the old lonely Byeol.

Kim Byeol!

Byeol's head turned to look at Choi Hyerin storming towards her with a big grin on her face.

"Choi Hyerin aka one of the most famous personalities of the school and an year senior than her. "

She was a bitch but who was Byeol to judge, she was a bitch herself.

Byeol didn't know why she even talked to them but it was either them or she alone and as much as she would like to be alone, this was not highschool but college.

Hyerin-sii.. Byeol greeted getting up and dusting off her clothes.

"Just call me Hye babe" she smiled, throwing her arm on her shoulder as Byeol grimaced.

Fake, it was all fake. It was not genuine like her Dahee unnie.

Oh hey guys! Byeol! Cho Cheong san greeted them, having a huge smile on his face as well.

"Cho Cheong san, the bad boy of the school. "

But who was she to judge,  her boyfriend himself was a bad boy.