48장

Author's note

Author's note

Just 2 more chapters and a epilogue to go!!
Also thank you for 30k+ reads!!

Third Person's Pov

Byeol looked at her reflection in the mirror as she sighed.

It didn't look like her.

"Clad in a belle sleeved pastel purple dress reaching up to her mid thigh, black hair straightened with purple accessories adorned on it."

And her face covered in makeup making her skin shine.

"Atleast she wasn't wearing heels. She would have killed someone if she was forced to wear them, so instead she opted for long white combat boots."

She looked ethereal if you asked me, the author.

You look so beautiful baby... Hara complimented as she looked at her daughter adoringly.

"I know, it doesn't feel like me" she admitted.

What's wrong Baby?

"It's just i am nervous Eomma. I will be introduced to the whole world as Kim family's long lost daughter. I don't know if i am ready."

Hara sighed. Byeol i am going to be straightforward here. Do you regret your decision of taking this path?

Byeol instantly shook her head. No, that's quite worrisome. Shouldn't i be a little hesitant that my life will change. It will be dangerous, i will be killing people but i am not.....

Hara smiled at her holding her hand. It's not worrisome Byeol, you were born for this, it runs in your blood. I know baby it's not easy but it's you...when it comes to you, i know you can do it.

Byeol grinned at her mother. "Thank you Eomma i feel much better."

Hara beamed at her daughter. Alright let's go your brothers and your date is waiting for you.

Byeol knitted her eyebrows. He is not my date Eomma, he is my Bodyguard for today and a friend.

Hara gave her daughter a knowing smile. If you say so Byeoliee~ aah young love.

Eomma!

__________

Byeol took a deep breath as she descended down the stairs.